the Deel Rover

its on at 5 Ziggy , Best of luck to the leinster lads
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

tyrone exile

Any links to where you can watch it?

The Watcher Pat

Yeh good luck Leinster...

Was talking to my mate whos a bookie earlier and this games a nightmare for him....

He says people are doing bets and writing Lie.....and a scribble after it...Then who ever wins they will come in and try to claim the money!!

There will be some arguements later ...LoL

There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Midman

13-9 to Leicester despite Leinster having the best of the first half.

FermPundit

Superb win for Leinster. Not a bad year for Irish rugby!!
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

SuperDooperCooper

AZOffaly

Well done leinster. Very happy for the likes of big mal, BOD and Horgan. Great touch by BOD to mention the old guard. Congrats to the leinster fans on here as well. Enjoy it lads.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Congratulations to Leinster. Fair play - they've taken a lot of stick over the years but its good to see them making their mark. O'Driscoll really is a class act - on and off the pitch.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

stew

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on May 23, 2009, 09:55:01 PM
Congratulations to Leinster. Fair play - they've taken a lot of stick over the years but its good to see them making their mark. O'Driscoll really is a class act - on and off the pitch.

Wasnt it him who was playing pocket billiards in front of aul lizzie?

regardlress. Well done leinster, Irish rugby continues to go from strength to strength. ;D
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: stew on May 23, 2009, 10:17:13 PM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on May 23, 2009, 09:55:01 PM

Wasnt it him who was playing pocket billiards in front of aul lizzie?

regardlress. Well done leinster, Irish rugby continues to go from strength to strength. ;D

Na that was O'Gara.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

rootthemout

great win for leinster,fu*k sky had to listen on old radio,didnt realise it was only on sky sports 2,only have sky sports 1,sat down to watch it and then could have put the boot through the sky box!

thebandit

I thought the Sky coverage was crap.

If BOD has a good Lions tour he has to be a strong candidate for international rugby player of the year.

Roger

I am pleased for Leinster rugby.  Great day for Irish and Celtic rugby. Just back from an Ulster branch  RFC. Each to a man was full-on for the guys. Big party to celebrate your/our victory.  Delighted  ;D

ziggysego

Well done Leinster on winning the Heineken Cup. Fantastic year for Irish Rugby.
Testing Accessibility

boojangles

Well Done to Leinster on keeping the Irish flag flying in Europe. Tremendous year for Irish rugby and in particular O Driscoll who is an icon of Irish sport.An example to the GAA how a winner can be shown as a role-model to all kids.Something the GAA dont do enough of IMO.