The Heineken Cup Thread

Started by Dinny Breen, October 09, 2008, 04:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Leinster playing some stuff here.

Croker looks awesome

Hotrocks

Great try!
For some reason i am cheering for leinster ???

David McKeown

Great game and as good an atmosphere as I've experienced in Croke Park
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

whiskeysteve

Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

milltown row

screenexile

Is it just me or is the Lions captain out on that pitch?? Done absolutely nothing all game. Cullen and big Mal are giving DOC and POC a lesson!!

milltown row

some game Leinster are playing

whiskeysteve

Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

Shamrock Shore

That's a turnip for the books.

Kieleys and the Bookies laughing all the way to the bank.

Roysh.

Anyway great Leinster performance and I, for one, am happy now.

screenexile

mountainboii

Glad Leinster won, they were much the better team.

Would've been interesting to listen into the conversation that Cullen and Quinlan were having at the end  :P

AZOffaly

Very well done leinster. Awesome defense and fantastic pack performance. Yer fans turned up too. I'm sick but I'm glad for lads like BOD. Well done again. The Munster post mortem can wait, its yer day. Go win it now.

longrunsthefox

The commentator kept refering to Croker Park. That eye gouging was a bit naughty but good to see Leinster in final. Is a bit tiresome at this stage Munster and the Fields of Athenry... are they not in Connaught? 

orangeman

What the hell happened here ?? I was out at a match - watched the first few minutes and Munster were all over them like a rash.

Bord na Mona man

The closer the game came, the more I felt Leinster could turn over Munster.
They had all of psychological advantages.
I can imagine the stuff about "Ladyboys" helped rile them up to prove a point.

The highlighting of Lunsters stuff reared its head for the first time, but it showed the sort of mindset that developing in Leinster.
An us against the world type vibe.

I think Cardiff will win it out though.