The Heineken Cup Thread

Started by Dinny Breen, October 09, 2008, 04:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Pienaar or Kearney I'd have said.

Canalman

Very muted signs of the game here in Dublin at the moment. Only seen the one house (Clonskeagh) with a Leinster flag flying. The odd (very) car with a flag and that's it.

trileacman

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 15, 2012, 04:46:23 PM
Pienaar or Kearney I'd have said.

Kearney is in the form of his life but IMO Ulster wouldn't have left the pool stages without Pienaar in the side, without doubt he is the best scrum-half in the world by a considerable margin.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

laoislad

Don't care who wins,won't even be watching but will this come back to bite Leinster on the ass...?

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

lawnseed

Quote from: laoislad on May 15, 2012, 06:40:21 PM
Don't care who wins,won't even be watching but will this come back to bite Leinster on the ass...?

come on leinster beat the unionists
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Milltown Row2

Being an Ulsterman :o and having watched Ulster this year a few times at Ravenhill I'll be cheering on the boys, they have a decent chance and the +8 they are offering seems generous, but if Leinster turn on the magic it could be over at halftime.

Lawseed, have a bitta wit please
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gawa316

Headin over sat morning back Sunday afternoon, can't wait.

SUFTUM!

Myles Na G.

Liverpool boat over Friday evening, back Sunday via Cairnryan. Long journey, but hopefully it'll be worth it.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 15, 2012, 09:35:59 PM
Being an Ulsterman :o and having watched Ulster this year a few times at Ravenhill I'll be cheering on the boys, they have a decent chance and the +8 they are offering seems generous, but if Leinster turn on the magic it could be over at halftime.

Traitor.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 15, 2012, 10:43:34 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 15, 2012, 09:35:59 PM

Traitor.

Who Lawnseed? Yeah i thought so myself
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

Kind of a difficult one to call on this one, it kind of who I would least mind to see win it really, the Ravenhill elite or the D4 elite.

Its one to ponder over. But maybe after the treatment of their coach Ulsters luck will finally run out.

Sandino

What TV channels are showing this live? Is it available free to view?
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

Hound

Quote from: Sandino on May 17, 2012, 02:12:11 PM
Sky Sports 3, "live and exclusive".

Highlights in RTE that night.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Hound on May 17, 2012, 04:30:25 PM
Quote from: Sandino on May 17, 2012, 02:12:11 PM
Sky Sports 3, "live and exclusive".

Highlights in RTE that night.

You sure about that?? Thought TG4 have exclusive Heineken highlights.

Hardy

TG4 at 22:00 on Saturday night.