The Heineken Cup Thread

Started by Dinny Breen, October 09, 2008, 04:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

Quote from: Dinny Breen on November 21, 2011, 12:14:37 PM
Going to be a humdinger of a group. I'd can envisage after 5 rounds that Munster will be on 18 points, Scarlets on 13 points and the Saints on 15, leaving a winner takes all in Milton Keyes. Bonus points could be massive before then though.

Munster picked up the win and a couple of key injuries. If they can beat the Scarlets at home in Thomond they should win all 6.

trileacman

Quote from: Capt Pat on December 10, 2011, 07:07:55 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on November 21, 2011, 12:14:37 PM
Going to be a humdinger of a group. I'd can envisage after 5 rounds that Munster will be on 18 points, Scarlets on 13 points and the Saints on 15, leaving a winner takes all in Milton Keyes. Bonus points could be massive before then though.

Munster picked up the win and a couple of key injuries. If they can beat the Scarlets at home in Thomond they should win all 6.
Who?
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Capt Pat

BJ Botha but it might just have been cramp. O Mahony was off at half time I don't know why. It might have been a kick in the mouth.l

trileacman

Botha would be a miss. Munsters only answer since the demise of Horan/Hayes is to buy a front row.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Capt Pat

Munster had a good win today. It looks like they will get out of the group and maybe a home quarter final. Leinster are running away with their group and are likely winners of the competition.

screenexile

Special mention for Conor O'Shea. . . After the madness of the last few years he has them in good shape and that is some run they are on at the minute. I thought the bubble had burst last week but to go to Toulouse and get a victory like they did is fantastic.

A successor to Kidney already?!!

thejuice

lads, I have a few tickets got for next weekends game, Munster Vs Saints but lads are looking for more. For some reason Saints are selling only one ticket at a time on their website and you cant get 2 seats together. Its a stupid way of doing things but does anyone know a way of getting 2 or 3 together. We might just have to buy them and hope people are happy to swap seats.

Beyond that, I can't decide should I wear my Meath jersey(Green and Gold) or Atlanta Falcons(Red and White). I'm going along with Munster fans so I'm tempted to wind them up a bit.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Mayo4Sam

Off to Thomond tomorrow for my first Munster match, any chance of Castre seconds putting up a game?
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Carmen Stateside

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Orior

Uladh 10 - 7 Leicester

The usual jokers are there with the red and yellow ulster flegs
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Carmen Stateside

It's on live here for some reason on fox soccer plus, it's great.
Try here http://www.vipbox.tv/

Ulster 10
Leicester 7

dec

http://twitter.com/#!/McIlroyRory

@McIlroyRory Rory Mcilroy
Massive night for @UlsterRugby!! I'm standing up in Dubai for the Ulster Men! #SUFTUM

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

dec