The official Playstation 3 thread

Started by Our Nail Loney, September 05, 2008, 11:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billys Boots

I've always loved Manager Mode, especially starting off at really small clubs (Darlington anyone?) and building up experience stripes. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

judas1

lads can some of you tell me wat to do with my we boys ps3 its not reading the disk?

Mickey Linden

Whats the craic with the manager mode? Is it actually like a Football management game like championship manager?

Billys Boots

Yeah Mickey, except you can play the games, sim the games (if things are going badly at half-time you can play the second half  ;)) or sim the result. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Shrek

Quote from: judas1 on October 06, 2009, 03:06:04 PM
lads can some of you tell me wat to do with my we boys ps3 its not reading the disk?

sounds like your blu-ray is screwed.

The Real Laoislad

I was playing FIFA 10 last night and during a break in the play Andy Gray and Martin Tyler they start talking about the great atmospheres in small stadiums like Stoke and Hull and big European nights at Anfield.
Andy Gray then says just because you have a big stadium thats holds 70k+ doesn't mean you'll get a good atmosphere,like Old Trafford for example where he has often found it very subdued  :D
I had a good laugh at that to be honest  :D Amazing what they put in computer games these days!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

new devil

Archie Mitchell

I have tried to like FIFA 10 but I can't. It's very annoying. Hopefully PES 2010 will put it in it's place. Fight Night Round 4 is a great game though.

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on October 14, 2009, 10:34:07 AM
I have tried to like FIFA 10 but I can't. It's very annoying. Hopefully PES 2010 will put it in it's place. Fight Night Round 4 is a great game though.

Bought Fight Night the other day.  Very good game, thought I find the training a bit too hard tbh.  Climbing the Weltherweight division with a record of 15 wins 12 by KO, 1 lose and 1 draw.  Hopfully a title shout in the not too distant future, after my next fight I'm hoping of to schedule a fight against The Magic Man and push on for a title after that.

Shrek

have to agree, im not liking FIFA10 that much either.  I had stopped playing FIFA09 half-way through and had hoped 10 would be much better - unfortunatley it hasnt, might have to try PES10

thebigfella

Annoying in what way? Critical acclaim by the majority of the gaming industry must mean their wrong ;)

Family guy

pintsofguinness

I'm loving fifa, day dreaming in work today about who i was going to buy, play where etc. 
Scored from just outside my own box last night too, their keeper had come up for a corner in the dying minutes, it was a beauty.

Any of yous playing operation flashpoint???
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

charlie stubbs

city mustnt be 2 hot archie ;)

Archie Mitchell

City are the dogs balls Charlie. Just don't like it in general. Few things annoying me about it. Doesn't matter who I play as. From the demo's, PES was better, hopefully will be the same for the full game.