Baby Monitors...

Started by girt_giggler, September 01, 2008, 11:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

girt_giggler

Anybody ever use these whilst the baby is asleep upstairs/in another room?

Put junior to bed last night, came back downstairs to watch abit of TV & sat the baby monitor beside me & the missus.  Now the couple across the road have just arrived home with a new born & I have heard that if 2 houses nearby have baby monitors switched on  sometimes one house can hear people talking in the other house & vice versa.

So sitting watching TV.....next thing started to hear strange noises through the monitor....turned it up a wee bit & what are we listening too.....the man across the road giving his missus a good run of seeing too...... ;D  ;D  ;D

Needless to say I think our baby monitor will be getting the boot just incase....

Doogie Browser

Your neighbours mustn't be married then, because there is no such thing as sex after marriage.

Minder

Did you crack out out Girt?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Aye your neighbours are keen if they are back on it after just bringing a newborn home!

All girt's neighbours would hear is his missus asking if he's started yet  ;D

Arthur

Quote from: girt_giggler on September 01, 2008, 11:02:32 AM
Anybody ever use these whilst the baby is asleep upstairs/in another room?

Put junior to bed last night, came back downstairs to watch abit of TV & sat the baby monitor beside me & the missus.  Now the couple across the road have just arrived home with a new born & I have heard that if 2 houses nearby have baby monitors switched on  sometimes one house can hear people talking in the other house & vice versa.

So sitting watching TV.....next thing started to hear strange noises through the monitor....turned it up a wee bit & what are we listening too.....the man across the road giving his missus a good run of seeing too...... ;D  ;D  ;D

Needless to say I think our baby monitor will be getting the boot just incase....

If you leave your hearing one on at say position A and turn off the listening end and the neighbours - anywhere up to about 500 metres away have there listening on A, they will hear your listening one - I always keep both hearing and listening on.