Mayo v Tyrone AI Minor Final

Started by REDCOL, August 31, 2008, 04:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REDCOL

Well, Tyrone will be red hot favourites with the bookies. I think Mayo are improving with every game. Should be a great final

joemamas

From the Bunker

Is there a new version of the back door for the Minors? ;)

Barney

I suppose that's what is meant when they say kerry are never beaten.

Two very good teams in the Final.

Tyrone have probably had a more consistent Summer but Mayo have a very brave, hard-working bunch, that are physicaly strong and have had a very good result against a highly rated team.

Like with all minor teams it will all be on the day. Hopefully we get the breaks and make up for losses in 91, 99, 01 and 05.

Now has anybody got a spare ticket.

m@yoman

was in croke park today for the 3 games...

tyrone look very big and strong for 18 year-olds! there must be good bacon and cabbage up there! :D

still, would like to think the Mayo lads have proved they can mix it with anyone now at this stage!

kevmy

Quote from: m@yoman on August 31, 2008, 07:17:37 PM
was in croke park today for the 3 games...

tyrone look very big and strong for 18 year-olds! there must be good bacon and cabbage up there! :D

still, would like to think the Mayo lads have proved they can mix it with anyone now at this stage!

Thats true but I have to say I thought the Mayo team on Saturday was as big as our senior team.

If we produce a repeat of the replay performance we should win but that would be very difficult.

D4S

Any chance you could change the name of your thread to Mayo v Tyrone instead of Mayo v Kerry?

Should be a great game Tyrone looked exellent yesterday I think it'll be a Tyrone double on the day...with the Tyrone support giving them a huge advantage in Croke Park!!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

cavanmaniac

I saw that Mayo minor side up close before the Connacht final and couldn't get over the size of them, bigger than the Cavan seniors by a long way!

As for the minor final, I could have told you back months ago that the team that beats Cavan minors in Ulster will go on to win the All-Ireland. A point up on full-time we were, and contrived to be two down by the whistle I think.

As always, fair play to Tyrone and good luck to them in a final I fully expect them to win, especially with a lad like Coney on fire. Class player, every bit the standout at this level that Martin Clarke was. You know, sigh, in the year Down beat Cavan minors in extra time of a replay and then went on to win the All-Ireland.

Sorry, I'll give over crying now... :'(

Jinxy

Yeah the Mayo lads are obviously spending a lot of time in the gym.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

RedandGreenSniper

Quote from: Jinxy on September 01, 2008, 01:16:27 PM

Not at all, its good oul fashioned work in the bog that has them built like shithouses. Sure them soft Castlebar lads have been contracting in the bogs of Mayo all summer to harden them up. Ya can't bate a hard day's work for sorting out a young fella
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Son_of_Sam

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on September 02, 2008, 12:54:22 PM

Not at all, its good oul fashioned work in the bog that has them built like shithouses. Sure them soft Castlebar lads have been contracting in the bogs of Mayo all summer to harden them up. Ya can't bate a hard day's work for sorting out a young fella

Castlebar lads soft!!!!!! Would ya ever pack it in, sure without Castlebar the rest of you would be lost all together  :D

moysider

Quote from: Son_of_Sam on September 02, 2008, 11:41:39 PM

Castlebar lads soft!!!!!! Would ya ever pack it in, sure without Castlebar the rest of you would be lost all together  :D

?????? Dont get this????

INDIANA

should be a good final but personally i can't see beyond tyrone if they perform on the day.

Son_of_Sam

Quote from: moysider on September 02, 2008, 11:52:58 PM

?????? Dont get this????

Well I didn't get that.

RedandGreenSniper

Quote from: Son_of_Sam on September 03, 2008, 12:01:07 AM
Quote from: moysider on September 02, 2008, 11:52:58 PM

?????? Dont get this????

Well I didn't get that.

Christ ye soft townies are fierce sensitive altogether!! :D
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year