Started by downgirl, July 25, 2008, 11:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Still on for Saturday night?
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

If you get me a cookie then yes  :D :D

Our Nail Loney

I had some hangover there on sunday as well, was the worst, plus i had to go to work!

Couldnt get to sleep then on sunday night!

Got a pack of milkybar cookies there last wekk from tescos, good'uns like but no m and s

downgirl

Our Nail, hope you didn't do what I did and drunkenly text someone you shouldn't have!!!

Milkybar cookies...sounds ok but nothing can compete to M&S, I'd say the next best to them are Subway cookies.  Yum!

Yes I Would

That explains the text message then!!

downgirl

Aw damn!  Thought I had gotten away with it since you never replied!!   :D

downgirl

So depressed, went into M&S in the Buttercrane today when I was in Newry doing a bit of shopping, decided to go in and get a few cookies and there were none left  :'( :'( and I was really in the notion for them and all  :'( :'(

Lucius Fox

you should try Sainsbury's Taste the Difference raspberry and white chocolate cookies....so good

ziggysego

I had some today downgirl. They were yumilicous! ;)
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Yeah I remember me and my mates would go down the odd time to the one in the city centre only to find we were too late and they would be all gone, its the worst

Though the best is when you get down just as they are taking them outta the oven! Unreal!

downgirl

Ziggy you always have them!! And you never get any for me!!  :-[

Our Nail, yeah I love it when they are just out of the oven you can hardly lift them off the thing and the choc chips are still kinda melty!!! I wish they hada had some today though  :'(