Have we had our summer?

Started by The Gs Man, June 27, 2008, 12:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Gs Man

Seriously, are we gonna have the same type of summer as last year......rain......or is there any good weather due?

Somebody's bound to have some good news.
Keep 'er lit

ziggysego

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I did say on the board during the good weather and got bitch slapped for it. The forecast for this summer was wet and warm.
Testing Accessibility

Yes I Would

Fcuk sake Ziggy, im sick of forking out money for those sunbeds!!

Minder

Quote from: ziggysego on June 27, 2008, 12:10:56 PM
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I did say on the board during the good weather and got bitch slapped for it. The forecast for this summer was wet and warm.

Im looking forward to a bit of that this weekend.......
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

bennydorano

I was just thinking at lunch time you'd be safer booking holidays for late May if you were staying in Ireland - take the wetsuit mind.

umgolaarmagh

Lads ffs,

such a depressing attitude to have and its not even July yet

ziggysego

I'm sure we'll get a good 12th weekend ;)
Testing Accessibility

Whitehair

Quote from: ziggysego on June 27, 2008, 01:26:02 PM

One of the good things about Oxegen this year is that its on the 12th weekend, guaranteed sunshine!

Minder

Heading to Turkey at end of July, i hear it is 45 degrees  :P Not looking forward to it......

Minder

Quote from: hardstation on June 27, 2008, 02:20:11 PM
Make sure you bring your coat.

I got sunstroke in P4, got a week off school though! as Woody Allen said "i dont burn, i stroke".... Factor 50 all the way

balladmaker

If you think it's bad now, wait untill the gulf stream shuts down ... -30C here we come.

Hereiam

Lookin pretty much like the same set up as last year, the gulf stream is sittin futher south than it should be for this time of year which is bring all the low depressions in on top of us. Forget about summer this year and look forward to another damp mild winter. Sure the evenings are gettin shorter already  :(  :(  :(

Farrandeelin

Quote from: ziggysego on June 27, 2008, 01:26:02 PM

Damn true, Mayo and Galway play on the 13th. Last time it rained for a Mayo Galway clash was in 99 AFAIK.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

nic

Theres defnitely a drop in the evenings sure its six months to Christmas from yesterday!!

ziggysego

*sighs* f**k off with your talk of Christmas  >:(
Testing Accessibility