The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

mountainboii

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

RedandGreenSniper

mentioned not so long ago on this thread, did Justin Fashanu play in the Premiership?
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on January 26, 2009, 06:57:57 PM
mentioned not so long ago on this thread, did Justin Fashanu play in the Premiership?

No he didn't
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Just read this on wiki

A decade after his death, Justin Fashanu is still the only professional footballer in the world to disclose that he was gay

I find that truly amazing to be honest and there must be 1000's of footballers in the world pretending to be something they are not.
It got me wondering is there any top sportsman in any sport though team sports especially that is openly Gay?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 26, 2009, 07:14:24 PM

Just read this on wiki

A decade after his death, Justin Fashanu is still the only professional footballer in the world to disclose that he was gay

I find that truly amazing to be honest and there must be 1000's of footballers in the world pretending to be something they are not.It got me wondering is there any top sportsman in any sport though team sports especially that is openly Gay?

You mean like Jamie Carragher pretending to be international standard?

fred the red

Just read this on wiki

I find that truly amazing to be honest and there must be 1000's of footballers in the world pretending to be something they are not.
It got me wondering is there any top sportsman in any sport though team sports especially that is openly Gay?

I though overmars came out?

fred the red

Also there was a rumour about james mc fadden and will young!

muppet

Quote from: fred the red on January 26, 2009, 07:16:18 PM

Just read this on wiki

Limp ar?

I though overmars came out?
MWWSI 2017

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Puckoon on January 26, 2009, 07:15:36 PM

Just read this on wiki

I find that truly amazing to be honest and there must be 1000's of footballers in the world pretending to be something they are not.It got me wondering is there any top sportsman in any sport though team sports especially that is openly Gay?

You mean like Jamie Carragher pretending to be international standard?

You know what I meant  ::)

And btw Carra retired from International football a few years ago so he is hardly pretending he is international standard
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Ack you big homo I was just casting a line. :D

RedandGreenSniper

Out of curiosity are the two footballers not named yet obscure LL?
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year