soccer quiz questions

Started by Minus15, May 06, 2008, 09:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Its not 20 questions Hardstation! :)

screenmachine

Quote from: Minus15 on May 10, 2008, 11:25:47 PM
Name the only player to have scored for 5 different clubs in the champions league.

seedorf?
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Carmen Stateside

fred the red

Crespo.

Lazio
Chelsea
Inter
AC milan
parma?

Minus15

aye crespo it is well done fred

southdown

Who is the only player to have graced Croke park in both soccer and a geaelic sport?

new devil

ExiledGael

Quote from: southdown on May 11, 2008, 06:23:41 PM
Who is the only player to have graced Croke park in both soccer and a geaelic sport?

Shane Long was a good underage hurler wasn't he? Thought he got there with Tipp and maybe came on as a sub for Ireland.

charlie stubbs

southdown

Shane Long indeed.  Came on against Cyprus (I think??) and he played underage hurling for his county at Croker

Farrandeelin

Could today be the first time a team retained the League in England after previously winning 3 in a row? I don't know the answer myself but I'm fairly sure of it. ;D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

southdown

Q. How can Liverpool call themselves a big club when they have never won the premiership?? ;D

Minus15

just heard another great shout there for players names on front and back of their shirt since sponsorship began.
LEE DIXON

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 10, 2008, 09:09:29 PM
Quote from: Minus15 on May 10, 2008, 01:06:27 PM
Ray Wilkins
Mark Hughes
Juan Sebastian Veron
Mark Bosnich
John Obi Mikel but he doesn't really count

thats as many as I can get

Two to go...

Embarassed myself today with that question. Boys in the bar starting rattling off several more not in my six!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: southdown on May 11, 2008, 10:30:08 PM
Q. How can Liverpool call themselves a big club when they have never won the premiership?? ;D

Did football start in 1992?