Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Applesisapples

Quote from: Last Man on September 18, 2018, 02:46:49 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 17, 2018, 08:00:32 PM
Maghery, St Pats, the Nab and Harps. We are not there yet Rufus. Too many injuries to older men and bar 2-3 the younger lads just haven't pushed on. We are 3-4 players short of challenging and that's not me being a cute hoor!!!
Recommend any good physios in the Portatdown/Lurgan area people? Have a young lad with a knee problem.
Paul McCormick

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: general_lee on September 19, 2018, 10:27:06 AM
Interesting  that the club who proposed this set up didn't make it out of their group which I found hilarious

A wee bit harsh if I may say so, as it was sold on the basis of the benefits for us all and passed on that argument. Without looking in any great detail, I believe they were the only Senior team to win a match and not qualify from their group - I'd guess the chances of that happening were slim.

Interesting also to note that the three teams from that group who qualified all made the quarter-finals, as indeed did the three qualifiers from our own group. 

Last Man

Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on September 19, 2018, 09:50:48 AM
Quote from: redzone on September 18, 2018, 05:51:08 PM
There is also another Helen Mcelroy in augher who is a brilliant Physio. She is located at the Edge fitness premises.

Same Physio - has two clinics - one in Armagh and one in the Edge  8)
He's working in Carn Ind est so looking somebody a bit closer but thanks.

Last Man

Quote from: Applesisapples on September 19, 2018, 10:32:10 AM
Maghery, St Pats, the Nab and Harps. We are not there yet Rufus. Too many injuries to older men and bar 2-3 the younger lads just haven't pushed on. We are 3-4 players short of challenging and that's not me being a cute hoor!!!
Recommend any good physios in the Portatdown/Lurgan area people? Have a young lad with a knee problem.
Paul McCormick
Cheers, didn't know he had a clinic in Lurgan.

Smokin Joe

Quote from: Rufus T Firefly on September 19, 2018, 11:13:07 AM
Without looking in any great detail, I believe they were the only Senior team to win a match and not qualify from their group - I'd guess the chances of that happening were slim.

I know it's not Senior, but the same fate befell Tullysaran.  Beating Clonmore who beat the two teams that beat Tullysaran

Applesisapples

Quote from: Last Man on September 19, 2018, 01:14:02 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on September 19, 2018, 10:32:10 AM
Paul McCormick
Cheers, didn't know he had a clinic in Lurgan.
At the house opposite the council horse riding facility.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: redzone on September 18, 2018, 05:51:08 PM
There is also another Helen Mcelroy in augher who is a brilliant Physio. She is located at the Edge fitness premises.

Hello Helen  8)

Insane Bolt

Speaking of cute hoors....Paddy Power have Cross 1/2 Harps 2/1

Insane Bolt

Insane Bolt

9/1 now....good man BCB😎

13/1....cash out time🙄

Insane Bolt

Harold Disgracey

Harps very lucky to be so close. Cross playing very well, impressed with their keepers kick outs.

Insane Bolt

1-14 - 0-8.

2-15 - 0-9 there's cute hoors and then there's BCB😂

Insane Bolt

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Insane Bolt on September 22, 2018, 08:12:19 PM
1-14 - 0-8.

2-15 - 0-9 there's cute hoors and then there's BCB😂

😂. In fairness that's the best I've seen us play in a very long time. Given we started without 4-5 normal starting players I was very impressed. Still nothing won so won't get carried away. Harps key men didn't deliver and we punished their mistakes very clinically. Still Cullyhannas to lose