Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archie Mitchell

charlie stubbs getting a bit of a rough time here. Have known charlie for many's a year now and he's a good GAA man, has numerous GAA tops from a number of different clubs and counties. I have seen him wear the Abbey top on many occasions, as well as his favourite Monaghan top.

el_cuervo_fc

Congratulations to Ballymacnab.  They held out in the end

Harpo

cross v harps g'more v ogs nab v dromintee, let the verbal sparring begin taken from armagh gaa net

ogshead

Quote from: Harpo on August 16, 2010, 08:42:35 PM
cross v harps g'more v ogs nab v dromintee, let the verbal sparring begin taken from armagh gaa net

Don't forget St Pats and Maghery!!

bennydorano

Draw not kind to Harps but so what, I was at our Minor game tonight when the news came through and I didn't see any disappointed faces, we should be easily motivated.  Cross will obviously be big favourites but (at the risk of giving us the Kiss of death) we always seem to be able to give them a game.  Just hope we get to the game with a full panel to select from.

St Peters beat Harps tonight 2.12 to 2.10 in the minor champ

crossfire

What player impressed yous over the weekend in the championship.

I was at 4 games and the player who impressed me most was Stephen Harold of Carrickcruppen.

sickboy

think gavin mcparland would have impressed kileavey tonight

The Worker

was marsden back in the clans team? how he play?

wats that 4 ref

q/final draw maghery v st pats
                cross v harps
                 ogs v g`more
                d`tee v nab

predictions
                     maghery    cross   ogs    nab   
semi final draw    maghery v nab  cross v ogs  :P ;D

Wee Shea

Quote from: The Worker on August 16, 2010, 09:34:14 PM
was marsden back in the clans team? how he play?

No, he only played B football.

1life 1club

great win for st pats 2nite in the minor c,ship..we beat cross by 2,
great game giving the terrible weather conditions.. ;D

full forward son

RealSpiritof98

Quote from: bennydorano on August 16, 2010, 09:23:06 PM
Draw not kind to Harps but so what, I was at our Minor game tonight when the news came through and I didn't see any disappointed faces, we should be easily motivated.  Cross will obviously be big favourites but (at the risk of giving us the Kiss of death) we always seem to be able to give them a game.  Just hope we get to the game with a full panel to select from.

St Peters beat Harps tonight 2.12 to 2.10 in the minor champ

Not kind at all Benny, but I suspect like you i feel this could be the making of this team, we have run them close a few times over the last 6-7 years but they always seemed to have an extra gear in them. I feel we need big games from the so-called big names but if we can get quick quality ball in we can cause them problems inside. Really looking forward to this now, you gotta beat the best to be the best.

Might surprise a few people from outside the club but I think our sarting line-up will have 5-6 different starters from the county final last year.

Tough luck on the minors, 3 in a row a stretch too far.

john mcgill

Does anyone know where I can find out the winners of the monthly Friends of Armagh draw?  I haven't seen any prize winners in the papers`recently.  Thanks

thewanderer

its now MY ARMAGH john and there is no longer monthly draws.  Don't think the Harps are going as well as last year and the 2 game salvo against the clans helped. Cross have some pace in their 2 full-forwards clarke and carragher and i think this is the harps weak link but will be interesting. st. pats v maghery will be a close call but maghery will relish the challenge but forker will be a big miss, st. pats by 2. nab v dromintee could provide a shock with the nab full-forward line on fire and dtee struggling with injuries. ogs v granemore will provide a local derby and granemore will undoubtedly raise their game and they have a number of good players. ogs wont take it lightly.