Down... They should have gone to Statoil!

Started by T Fearon, April 22, 2008, 09:23:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Just when they thought things couldn't get worse in the Kingdom of Mourne, it now transpires that the vehicle being used to ferry the Down kit on Sunday was full of illegal fuel :D :D :D :D :D :D

I hope it wasn't sourced in Armagh >:(

orangeman

Quote from: T Fearon on April 22, 2008, 09:23:57 AM
Just when they thought things couldn't get worse in the Kingdom of Mourne, it now transpires that the vehicle being used to ferry the Down kit on Sunday was full of illegal fuel :D :D :D :D :D :D

I hope it wasn't sourced in Armagh >:(

What ??????

Uladh

T Fearon

They might have Five Sams, but they don't use Four Star fuel :D

Louth Exile

I was starting to believe that this was just a joke.  Aparently they were trying to source local club jerseys as they weren't expecting the van to arrive. What I don't understand is why did the PSNI (assuming it was them) let them travel on with no charge ???
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

orangeman

Quote from: Louth Exile on April 27, 2008, 08:23:00 PM
I was starting to believe that this was just a joke.  Aparently they were trying to source local club jerseys as they weren't expecting the van to arrive. What I don't understand is why did the PSNI (assuming it was them) let them travel on with no charge ???

No charge for what ?

bigpaul

Quote from: Louth Exile on April 27, 2008, 08:23:00 PM

It would have been the customs, they impound the vehicle until a penalty is paid ,think it's £500(sick hitting this '£' button), once it's paid, and I believe it was, you're free to carry on no more consequences!

Aristotle Flynn

The business man who funds the van will be very embarrassed and angry about this. He doesn't need this sort of bad publicity.
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

ziggysego

They did have to pay a fine. It was on UTV last week. Surprised none of you saw it.
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Quote from: ziggysego on April 28, 2008, 08:42:32 AM
They did have to pay a fine. It was on UTV last week. Surprised none of you saw it.

Really Ziggy ?

Typical UTV - They show no action but plenty of negativity. Bigots !!!!