Tyrone v Down Ulster Championship First Round 8th June 2008

Started by To whom it may concern, April 14, 2008, 12:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

I double checked there omagh_gael. The message I got was, that they're currently not available.
Testing Accessibility

downredblack

Carr likely to be in the clear
12 June 2008

Down manager Ross Carr is set to be allowed to patrol the sidelines in Pairc Esler for his side's Ulster SFC replay with Tyrone this Saturday evening in Newry.

Carr's hearing with the Disputes Resolution Authority against an eight-week suspension, handed down to him after comments about the match referee in Down's NFL defeat to Fermanagh earlier in the year, has been fixed for next Thursday, June 19, it is understood.

It means that the 'interim relief' given to the Down boss by the DRA last weekend will stand until the hearing, ultimately meaning he will be allowed to take his place on the touchline when his side do battle with Tyrone this Saturday.

young anail

As a matter of interest, Does anyone know what is the quota of tickets that players recieve?

orangeman

I've a feeling that Fergal Logan and his colleagues are going to be busy this summer !

Uladh

I've never met the man but How much of a clown is DJ?

rrhf

We have talked midfield and defense in this game but in reality can Mc ullagh and Penrose produce their magic on Saturday.  Bothj players came of age on Sunday I felt.  What about Mugsy - has he any hope? What a pity Mc Ginn didnt come through to senior football?
Sat team subject to injuries not healing and healing???
1) JD
2) Ryan Mc
3) Conor Gormley
4) Damian Mc Caul
5) Dave
6) Dermy Carlin
7) Philly
8) Joe Mc Mahon
9) P Donnelly
10) B Dooher
11) B Mc Guigan
12) R Mulgrew
13) C Mc Cullagh
14)  S Cavanagh
15) M Penrose

Fuzzman

Jay$u$ this thread has really gone to the dogs in the last 24 hrs

The whole thing has become a shambles with so many rumours of injuries, pretending to be injured, broken fingers, Managers suspended, Cole suspended

Who needs the "Speical One"

I think I'll go to the Karting next door and look over every time I past that window

orangeman

downredblack

Don't know about the rest of ya's but I have a pain in the ballix with all this talk of bans and appeals and we are only a couple of games in

Uladh

eh, excuse me mr kane - what with all the leppin about, assaulting fourth officials, arguing with your own supporters, flouting the sideline ban on tv and given that in all likelihood Mr Carr's ban will be reimposed, how much of a clown are you to still go into the changing rooms at half time and therefore probably leave your team with no match day management for the rest of the summer?

Will Hunting

Quote from: 5iveTimes on June 12, 2008, 02:32:48 PM
It has been confirmed that Kane gave what was described as an "inspirational speech" to the Down players at half-time in the dressing-room at Healy Park.

Surely, it's irrelevant whether the speech was "inspirational" or not. Is this another tactic from some quarters to exaggerate Down's so-called wrong-doings and add further suspensions?

Why don't they just go the whole hog and throw Down out of the Championship, or at least give Tyrone a bye into the semi-final. Surely they deserve this luxury considering they've barely been able to field a team for the past 3 years!  ::)

orangeman

Quote from: Uladh on June 12, 2008, 02:55:25 PM
eh, excuse me mr kane - what with all the leppin about, assaulting fourth officials, arguing with your own supporters, flouting the sideline ban on tv and given that in all likelihood Mr Carr's ban will be reimposed, how much of a clown are you to still go into the changing rooms at half time and therefore probably leave your team with no match day management for the rest of the summer?

Not bad - I don't think you've left anything out there  - give it a go ! He'll probably apologise and buy you an ice cream if there is an ice cream van in the vicinity.

Uladh

I'd settle for that and have a good chuckle to myself at the lunatics running the asylum next door

western exile