Ulster Club Football League 2008

Started by SuperHans, January 13, 2008, 01:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperHans

ours is fairly regional,(dungiven) we only have to travel to portglen1 and buncrana. both would be no more than an hour while our other games are at home.

are any games postponed thiscweek or what

pintsofguinness

Any results today?

A Slaughtneil penalty in the dying minutes earned them a draw in silverbridge - more proof intermediate teams have no place in this competition.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

thebandit

Culloville were beat by 2 by Donoghmore

Springfield

Glenullin beat Maghery by about 18 points

screenexile

Ballinascreen got beat by Aghyaran by about 4 points.

Candyman

Armagh Harps 1-10
Banagher        0-5

illdecide

Clan na Gael 6-14    Darragh Cross 0-05
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

5 Sams

Ballinderry scraped past Ballyholland ;) :P

Seriously though while the scoreline shows a big winning margin for Ballinderry our lads would have to be happy with their first outing of the year...they kept in touch with Shamrocks for the majority of the game and in the end the real difference was a couple of well taken goals.

The Wobbler will be along shortly with the exact scoreline....Superbowl hangover allowing :)
The Aristocrat Years

gaagaa

Quote from: Candyman on February 04, 2008, 09:12:52 AM
Armagh Harps 1-10
Banagher        0-5

a poor start for bradley - he'll be back in glenullin before august

full back

Quote from: illdecide on February 04, 2008, 09:43:12 AM

Big scoreline there illdecide
Where you lot good or DC sh1te?

orangeman

We are playing Daragh Cross on next Sunday - where is Daragh Cross and how do you get to it ?

DownFanatic

Darragh Cross is a small village a couple of miles outside Saintfield. Saintfield is about 8 mile south from Belfast. Darragh done extremely well to stay in Division 2 in Down last year. They are from an area with a very limited catholic population and they are doing extremely well with the resources they have at their disposal.

illdecide

Quote from: full back on February 04, 2008, 10:39:58 AM
Quote from: illdecide on February 04, 2008, 09:43:12 AM

Big scoreline there illdecide
Where you lot good or DC sh1te?

We played with the wind first half and got off to a very good start which was impossible to come back from. Darragh Cross were poor and they will prob loose all their games going by yesterdays game. It was bad for us in a way because we will be going into the game with St Pauls next week without being tested.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

orangeman