The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TacadoirArdMhacha

Krakow just missed a great chance to take it to extra time.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Candyman

118cmal

The Gs Man

Bit of a sweat at the end there but HAPPY DAYS!!!
Keep 'er lit

T Fearon

the Deel Rover

which way is the point turning ?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

ziggysego

Well done Spurs on scraping pass one of the European Soccer Super Powers.
Testing Accessibility

Chrisowc

I thought this was going to be a thread about Tottenham fans taunting Sol Campbell with Racist and homophopic abuse.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Old Bill

Quote from: Chrisowc on October 02, 2008, 04:56:05 PM
I thought this was going to be a thread about Tottenham fans taunting Sol Campbell with Racist and homophopic abuse.

what racial abuse? i never heard any and i was at the match at fratton park.  just a bit of slaggin maybe taken a bit far by some, but it certainly was not racial. surely taken the wrong way by an over sensitive campbell.

Norf Tyrone

What actually was said Old bill.

Maybe it was in the papers, but I never actually read anything. From what I am led to believe the incidents were def not racist, although SKY lazilly say they were.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Old Bill

chants were of the maternal variety and from a small minority in the away side.. homophobic(but TBH i didnt find them nasty). sky are just stirring the pot. They are mad to put the pressure on ramos and make a laughing stock out of us. But we have made a good job of that already!!

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Old Bill

I honestly didnt hear anythin racist. Campbell deserves everything he gets but not racial abuse (if there was any).

Square Ball

another turning point for the spuds, they have had that many in the last few years they must be getting dizzy
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid