Dida

Started by tyroneboi, October 03, 2007, 10:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Give-it-Timber

woops, meant to say it made me LAUGH so hard.............

damn this work, its starting distract me from posting on these forums.

full back

Dida must feel like some twat this morning.
He made a complete cnut of himself. Mind you the bollix that ran on the pitch deserved to be stretchered off for a reason.
If Celtic lose 3 points they are as good as out of the CL this season & that tube who ran on should be vilified & rightly so.
I doubt if UEFA have the balls to punish Dida - but whatever Celtic get they have no grounds for complaint

Give-it-Timber

totally agree fullback, i think the reaction by Dida might actually save Celtic

his reaction seems to be the main talking point, rather than the mindless idiot who ran onto the pitch.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Celtic will get a fine and nothing more.
Dida will get nothing bar the ridicule he deserves - listening to talk sport on the way in this morning: the pink paper ? Gazette de Sport ? in Italy has held a phone-in poll to decide what repercussions should follow: 88% of the 16,000 have said Dida should be fined!

By the way - CELTIC won the match fair and square - just incase any of you missed that point!!  >:(

Tbc....

full back

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on October 04, 2007, 11:11:35 AM
By the way - CELTIC won the match fair and square - just incase any of you missed that point!!  >:(

Who said they didnt?

Croí na hÉireann

Name and shame the "fan", ban him for life from Celtic Park. Dida? Well what can u say, highlights why people are turning away in droves from soccer. The FAIR PLAY awards should stand to Celtic, I'll be surprised if its more than a fine and a slap on thw wrists. Ambroscini and some of the other Milan players were diving as well, infuriating. McDonald took a tumble too in the first half when he was expecting to be clipped by the growler, give it up. All in all, a great night in Parkhead, no more than we deserved... Need to do the double over Benfica now...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Dungiven Sur

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on October 04, 2007, 11:56:37 AM
Name and shame the "fan", ban him for life from Celtic Park. Dida? Well what can u say, highlights why people are turning away in droves from soccer. The FAIR PLAY awards should stand to Celtic, I'll be surprised if its more than a fine and a slap on thw wrists. Ambroscini and some of the other Milan players were diving as well, infuriating. McDonald took a tumble too in the first half when he was expecting to be clipped by the growler, give it up. All in all, a great night in Parkhead, no more than we deserved... Need to do the double over Benfica now...

Agree with that, haven't watched a match so far this year. The actions and behaviour of soccer players infuriates me, esp. after watching a summer of GAA, although over the last number of years play acting has become very prevalent here too.

full back

Spot on Dingiven dur, although it hasnt been as bad in the last year or two because Tyrone havnt progressed that far in the Championship ;)

Dungiven Sur

Quote from: full back on October 04, 2007, 12:39:56 PM
Spot on Dingiven dur, although it hasnt been as bad in the last year or two because Tyrone havnt progressed that far in the Championship ;)

;D

illdecide

Quote from: Over the Bar on October 03, 2007, 11:12:03 PM
I'd see it as follows:

Celtic ban the fan from parkhead for life

UEFA fine Celtic £50k or so for failing to control their fan(s)

Dida gets a warning but no futher action

Celtic have a UEFA award for fan behaviour in Seville with 100,000 fans and no disturbances or arrests. Therefore it's safe to assume that UEFA aren't gonna hang them out to dry for sone dick from armagh on the buckie. ;)

If thats the case then the title this morning should have read "14 year old Armagh kid flattens 6'4" Tyrone heavyweight" ;) ;) :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Declan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXxChycLh3k

Show this to Dida and tell him this is how an Irish goalkeeper deals with pitch invaders

Galwaybhoy

Sky Sports are a disgrace.  Covering the issue and they mention about Dida geting hit and mention how he should be fit for the weekend.  Why are they not calling him the idiot that he is?  Why are they not wondering whether he should get a suspension or not?  At least on RTÉ they told it straight, unlike Sky who would say a match was shite if it was on their channel.

If Celtic lose points its a disgrace, a fine is what is deserved, along with Dida serving a suspension which sadly wont happen.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

supersarsfields

Quote from: full back on October 04, 2007, 12:39:56 PM

Did Armagh get a run out at all this year?  :D

Orior

Saw the video last night. Quite unbelievable, but I think I know what is wrong. Dida is suffering from depression. Why? Well, the Dodo is dead, and Di is dead, and Dodi is dead. So now Dida is expecting the worst.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians