Dida

Started by tyroneboi, October 03, 2007, 10:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never kickt a ball

Believe it or not our recent explorations of Ulster Scots on this discussion board has assisted me no end in understanding both these reports :D

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Great win for Sellik, hope the twat who ran onto the pitch doesnt end up costing them 3 very well earned points. Main hope is that Uefa will be satisfied with a hefty fine and perhaps a game behind closed doors.

Declan

As Giles said last night Dida should be suspended for impersonating a goalkeeper. Idiot fan alright but Dida was a disgrace. Interestingly Milan have said they won't appeal the result/outcome of game.

In general I was disappointed with Milans attitude and Ambrosini was lucky to be on the pitch for the penalty should have been given 2 yellows earlier. Great attitude from Celtic but jaysus they are piss poor on the ball. If anyone ever mentions Aidan McGeady and a footballer in the same sentence again I'll know they haven't a clue what they are talking about

johnneycool

Quote from: hoopsaaa on October 03, 2007, 10:18:39 PM
Will he ever play again :D

The fan is a finely honed martial arts expert who has come up with his own version of the kill bill, 5 finger exploding heart trick. After a gentle brush with his deadly hand the victim, dida in this case, feels little discomfort until a few seconds later there's a scorching pain to the side of the head as the left brain lobe starts to expand.
Dida is lucky he isn't dead.

el_cuervo_fc

apparently dida has to undergo major facial reconstructive surgery. 

mannix

Dida looked like a tool dropping like that.He is the same as a lot of soccer stars these days and some gaa stars too.One ballina stephenites player was tripped as he ran out with the ball, he rolled around and lay flat as if dead for about 30 seconds, ref blew the final whistle and up he jumped, sprinting to his team mates.A poor thing to do but even poorer when about 5000 witness you doing it, he will hear all about it from charlestown fans in the future i assume.
POOR SPORTSMEN IN MY OPINION.

Bord na Mona man

Quote from: bingobus on October 03, 2007, 10:16:26 PM
These UEFA fools love putting the boot into British clubs.
Luckily Celtic are Irish!   ;D

magpie seanie

If UEFA don't take action against Dida what exactly does it say about the sport of soccer?

Of course the stupid dope who ran on the field will be dealt with and rightly so but I'd wager there will be no implications for Dida. Its one of the most blatant examples of trying to cheat that you could have. This seems to be acceptable behaviour in soccer though.

the Deel Rover

a johnny giles classic last night said that dida should be charged for bringing the games into disrepute and while they were at it they should charge him for impersonating a goalie :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Give-it-Timber

this made me so hard.

i hope something happens to the idiot that went onto the pitch and also to Dida, how embarrassed must he be when he watches that today

i know its not exactly the same, but i remember Rivaldo (i think) getting the ball kicked at him and going down like he was shot, was he banned or anything for that.  not sure about this so correct me if i am wrong.

imtommygunn

Quotethis made me so hard.

????

In the, 2002 I think, world cup turkey played brazil and rivaldo was at the corner flag waiting on the ball. A turkey player drove it at him and it hit him about the knees somewhere. Rivaldo went down holding his face. Nothing was done about it at all!!

Dida was an embarassment. I'd be interested to read Milan's team news at the weekend to see if he's available. He undoubtedly will be!!

Balboa

Quote from: Give-it-Timber on October 04, 2007, 09:58:55 AM
this made me so hard.

i hope something happens to the idiot that went onto the pitch and also to Dida, how embarrassed must he be when he watches that today

i know its not exactly the same, but i remember Rivaldo (i think) getting the ball kicked at him and going down like he was shot, was he banned or anything for that.  not sure about this so correct me if i am wrong.

Do 6ft 5" Brazilian men writhing about on the ground make you "so hard" Timber? Would you like to give him a bit of your "timber"?

Snowed Under

Quote from: Give-it-Timber on October 04, 2007, 09:58:55 AM
this made me so hard.

Whatever floats your boat!

DMarsden

Quote from: Bord na Mona man on October 04, 2007, 09:14:37 AM

Celtic are about as irish as conan o'brien

Chrisowc

Quote from: Bord na Mona man on October 04, 2007, 09:14:37 AM

The original sports franchise!
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!