Should Kerry be split into two teams for the football championship?

Started by saffron sam2, September 21, 2007, 08:37:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerry Mike

QuoteGalvin=sneaky butcher..he likes to come in the back door..spa

He's a teacher actually but there you go, dont be judging a book by its cover, but Can't really see him ever playing for Spa, even though working in Killarney, he will remain a loyal Lixnaw/Finuge man.

Yawn (yerra tis the new word for the day)
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Bensars

kerry mike congratulations, well deserved !!

in regards to all the begrudgers, i would love galvin playing with tyrone. i admire your hoprefor the future with the minors you mention, however they will probably miss the current crop by the time they graduate.

In regards to back  door tactics with galvin is the business , and theres not a manager in the countrry that wouldnt take him,fact. never seen hm shurck the challenge yet. too many are caught up in the media hype. i would have him in my team all day every day.

Kerry continue to change their game to suit the current climate. Respect where respect is due.

we're all playing catch up !!

sligeach

Eh .... to the "Lets split kerry" NO

But i do think that it should be considered for Dublin. It simply is not right that Dublin has such a population and such a playing base when you compare other counties.

ziggysego

Quote from: sligeach on September 22, 2007, 12:45:44 PM
But i do think that it should be considered for Dublin. It simply is not right that Dublin has such a population and such a playing base when you compare other counties.

I wouldn't say yes to Dublin either. Anyway, as you say about their population... hasn't done them a pile of good in the last 17 years.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: Kerry Mike on September 22, 2007, 12:53:44 AM
now Ziggy we in Kerry are always willing to lend a hand to the little people.....  :P

Please sir, can I have some more?

Testing Accessibility

hoopsaaa

What about banning Keery from touching the ball next year. That would sloe them down. :D

orangeman

Gnevin

Quote from: sligeach on September 22, 2007, 12:45:44 PM
Eh .... to the "Lets split kerry" NO

Put your fishing rod away you f**king tool
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.