Chris Moyles Show on Radio 1

Started by longball, July 20, 2007, 04:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

behind the wire

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on April 23, 2009, 03:00:35 PM
Quote from: Minder on April 23, 2009, 02:23:51 PM
Do they still do that shite on Cool Fm, Blind texting or something? "This is for Darren, who is working in the Wineflair in Ballynahinch, my mate Kirstie really thinks your really hot" "So Darren if your listening get in touch with us"............. :'(

Remember that crap?? Though saying that I used to listen to Cool FM every night during my GCSE/A Level years whilst doing my homework an all, and used to use this Blind Date thing to wind up my mates an all...

touche nail, the amount of blind texts sent in on the wind up every night wasnt wise (went on for about 6 months)

connor phillips is the man of the moment. has a bit of craic, the way radio should be.
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

Donagh

Quote from: corn02 on April 23, 2009, 03:14:59 PM
Scott Mills is the funniest thing on the radio.

He has no need to be lud or boisterous like Moyles and co.

Check out Scott Mills gold and if you don't laugh, you're made of stone.

Just tried to listen to two clips from here: http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/communities/local_links.php?catid=5

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The only thing funny about them are their accents.

Old Bill

what frequency is talksport?
got to like ray darcy lately as i have been on my holliers.
cant stand radio 1 at anytime of the day.
pete and kirsty on cool fm do my head in. much rather connor phillips! ;D

Yes I Would

In order of annoyance.
1. Moyles/Nolan (Dead Heat)
2.His sidekick Dave a.k.a Comedy Dave. Apart from his face wtf is funny about him?
3. Snodden
4. Ruth Scott
5. Mills

Can tolerate Ryan and dont mind Dempsey. Wendy Austin gives me the shits as well an odd morning!!

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Old Bill on April 23, 2009, 03:37:08 PM
what frequency is talksport?
got to like ray darcy lately as i have been on my holliers.
cant stand radio 1 at anytime of the day.
pete and kirsty on cool fm do my head in. much rather connor phillips! ;D

1089 on medium wave.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

The Corporal

Havent listened to Moyles in years. I remember he used to play something really irritating -
"Good morning James Beattie" or "Good morning David o Leary" generally anyone's surname that ends in ie or y, god it was annoying

hectorsheroes

If you can get it, Phantom fm is the best station about - indie/rock music and sound presenters especially Michelle Doherty.

Moyles has been a c**k from Day 1, him and his merry band of dancing sycophants. Reminds me of Chris Evans and Will and all his cohorts although his show was usually good but no word of the licks around him now. Listen to a cd in the mornings or else Wogan or possibly Dempsey but never that twat Snodden or those tubes on 2fm and I agree about D'arcy becoming opinionated - he used to be good craic - avoid him like the plague now.

In the evenings stiil the Last Word but Cooper annoys everyone, Mills can be ok sometimes but he is going the same way as Moyles. Paul McCloone is good craic in the evenings though!

behind the wire

What about big O on five fm on a saturday morning.
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

Doogie Browser

Terry Wogan for me, could listen to Radio 2 all day.

full back

Listen to Evans every evening
Very good

Ping Pong Santa

In fairness none of the DJ's would actually choose the music they're playing. Especially on Radio 1 its all pre-chosen by the BBC bosses.

Quote from: behind the wire on April 23, 2009, 03:21:28 PM
Do they still do that shite on Cool Fm, Blind texting or something? "This is for Darren, who is working in the Wineflair in Ballynahinch, my mate Kirstie really thinks your really hot" "So Darren if your listening get in touch with us"............. :'(

Remember that crap?? Though saying that I used to listen to Cool FM every night during my GCSE/A Level years whilst doing my homework an all, and used to use this Blind Date thing to wind up my mates an all...

touche nail, the amount of blind texts sent in on the wind up every night wasnt wise (went on for about 6 months)

connor phillips is the man of the moment. has a bit of craic, the way radio should be.

Isn't he gay?

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

ludermor

Quote from: Ping Pong Santa on April 23, 2009, 06:01:04 PM
Isn't he gay?

Ya couldn't be listening to a gayboy could ya?

Quote from: hectorsheroes on April 23, 2009, 04:00:31 PM
If you can get it, Phantom fm is the best station about - indie/rock music and sound presenters especially Michelle Doherty.

Id second that, music top notch and far less tossers than the rest of the stations. Dont get me started on the morning presenters on the dublin stations ( and wherever the colm and jimjim ended up!!

fred the red

Quote from: Ping Pong Santa on April 23, 2009, 06:01:04 PM
In fairness none of the DJ's would actually choose the music they're playing. Especially on Radio 1 its all pre-chosen by the BBC bosses.

Quote from: behind the wire on April 23, 2009, 03:21:28 PM

Isn't he gay?

is he your one of pink fm?

BennyHarp

I think i must be going against the grain here but i actually enjoy listening to Chris Moyles in the morning! Although i must admit he is utter rubbish on TV!!
That was never a square ball!!