Happy Holidays in Ireland

Started by achadh gallain, July 16, 2007, 03:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

Quote from: achadh gallain on July 17, 2007, 08:39:39 PM
well we'r all lookin to head away at the start of september jus before uni starts up again! lookin a wee cheapy but a good place aswell! a lot of people hav suggested letterkenny and dublin..  ??? we dunno where to go!!

Get yourselves down to the lovely county of mayo we mightn't be able to win all irelands but we certainly know how to party, westport would be a greatspot for a weeks holiday great pubs restuarants and nightlife,i can't  believe fishhead sam hasn't been on this thread yet especially with 7 girls looking for advice about where to go on holiday for a week he will advice castlebar but don't heed him ;)   
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: the Deel Rover on July 18, 2007, 12:09:22 PM
Quote from: achadh gallain on July 17, 2007, 08:39:39 PM
well we'r all lookin to head away at the start of september jus before uni starts up again! lookin a wee cheapy but a good place aswell! a lot of people hav suggested letterkenny and dublin..  ??? we dunno where to go!!

Get yourselves down to the lovely county of mayo we mightn't be able to win all irelands but we certainly know how to party, westport would be a greatspot for a weeks holiday great pubs restuarants and nightlife,i can't  believe fishhead sam hasn't been on this thread yet especially with 7 girls looking for advice about where to go on holiday for a week he will advice castlebar but don't heed him ;)   

Well what do you do after 12.30?
its Westport with 1 nightclub & 1 latebar open (Westport is a seasonal town)
or
Castlebar with 2 nightclubs & 5 latebars (all year round, with more in the pipeline)

Don't worry I can make my to Westport easily enough if I have 7 good reasons.

intoDwest

The 7 of ye would have to be dressed in blue for Sam. I'd say you'd be too green for him.

If you want something different head to Belmullet, savage beaches and scenery around the place and a really good buzz at night. You could even get to see the infamous Doohoma were one of our corrupt politicians hangs out ::) There is also the Gas protest going on all the time if you are stuck for something to do.

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: intoDwest on July 18, 2007, 12:53:04 PM
The 7 of ye would have to be dressed in blue for Sam. I'd say you'd be too green for him.

If you want something different head to Belmullet, savage beaches and scenery around the place and a really good buzz at night. You could even get to see the infamous Doohoma were one of our corrupt politicians hangs out ::) There is also the Gas protest going on all the time if you are stuck for something to do.

Into the West Im more Aquamarine than Blue, enjoyed my visit to the Bogside last weekend [kind of]  ;) 

Why do ya need to go to Doohoma, you will find some of the same in Castlebar  :D

full back

Girls, I think ye need to be more specific about what you want.
Is it drink, craic, men, water activities ;), sightseeing, activities?
If we can get a more refined answer we can give you specific spots to go.
For eg, us men know if we want sheep head to Mayo - if we want drugs head to Croke when the Dubs are playing etc etc

achadh gallain

well there is now 11 girls lined up for the weekend break and we'r lookin a couple of good nite out basically.. maybe its more like a hen night without anyone gettin married!!
if we were to be specific, it would probably be drink, craic, few of the girls will be on the lookout for men i suppose and good nightlife!! and somewere cheap to stay that would take 11 girls!!

Our Nail Loney

Achaidh how are ya's getting?? I could give you a lift in my post van?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: achadh gallain on July 18, 2007, 06:01:15 PM
well there is now 11 girls lined up for the weekend break and we'r lookin a couple of good nite out basically.. maybe its more like a hen night without anyone gettin married!!
if we were to be specific, it would probably be drink, craic, few of the girls will be on the lookout for men i suppose and good nightlife!! and somewere cheap to stay that would take 11 girls!!

Letterkenny                -     say no more!  ;)
Tbc....

the Deel Rover

no more of the suspense girls have ye made your minds up yet ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

achadh gallain

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 18, 2007, 09:16:27 PM
Achaidh how are ya's getting?? I could give you a lift in my post van?

em... no.  :o  :D

Quote from: the Deel Rover on July 20, 2007, 03:42:15 PM
no more of the suspense girls have ye made your minds up yet ;)

Nope we havnt decided yet!! everyone has been workin and its hard 2 arrange it ...  :-[ letterkenny is lookin hopeful tho!!

The Real Laoislad

You not going to accept my offer of showing you around Kilkenny ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

achadh gallain

no.. we'r busy that weekend...  :P

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: achadh gallain on July 21, 2007, 12:11:30 AM

Ya don't know what your missing :D

Wherever ye decide to go make sure you post some pictures of yer ....eh adventures ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

achadh gallain

Quote from: hardstation on July 21, 2007, 12:13:32 AM
One mention of Kilkenny and she turns into a cheeky cat.

hahahahahahahahahaha i see what you did there!!  ::)  but im not cheeky!! im jus being honest to the fella!!  :D

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 21, 2007, 12:16:18 AM
Quote from: achadh gallain on July 21, 2007, 12:11:30 AM

Ya don't know what your missing :D

Wherever ye decide to go make sure you post some pictures of yer ....eh adventues ;)

iv lost my camera...  :D