Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TacadoirArdMhacha

Full Back changed the title   ;D

Welcome Home Sir.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Gaaboardmod3

He didn't, that was me. Sorry, but I saw the requests about changing it.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on August 02, 2010, 08:45:59 PM

In that case where the f*** have you been for the last four months?!

Please don't ban me
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ross4life

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on August 02, 2010, 08:45:59 PM

Did you really need a request?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ballinaman

Really looking forward to the new season now at this stage.

Can see Welbeck,Diouf and possibly Macheda going out on loan, hopefully to premiership teams, no point sending them to the championship, they need decent experience. Big season ahead for Gibson, he's stalled big time in terms of progression, he'll be out the door failry soon if he doesn't increase his workrate. Cleverly could well jump ahead of him in the peckin order.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ballinaman on August 03, 2010, 02:58:32 AM

Can see Welbeck,Diouf and possibly Macheda going out on loan, hopefully to premiership teams, no point sending them to the championship, they need decent experience. Big season ahead for Gibson, he's stalled big time in terms of progression, he'll be out the door failry soon if he doesn't increase his workrate. Cleverly could well jump ahead of him in the peckin order.

I think Macheda is capable of getting goals now.

Is Cleverley not going to Newcastle or did I misread something?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ballinaman

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on August 03, 2010, 03:10:44 AM
Quote from: ballinaman on August 03, 2010, 02:58:32 AM

I think Macheda is capable of getting goals now.

Is Cleverley not going to Newcastle or did I misread something?
Really? Haven't heard that but no harm in it at all. Regular games is what he needs. The striker situation is a bit all over the place. Rooney and Berbatov are obviously the two starters for ferguson and then you have Owen and Hernandez, two similiar type players. Might be best to hang onto Macheda with Owens record with injuries.
City will have a big push for the title this year, jaysus, they have to with the squad they have. Chelsea haven't weakened at all so will obviously be the team to catch. Arsenal? Can't see how they will be any different next year.

magpie seanie

I think Macheda is going to be kept and will get lots of game time this year. For me I'd use Hernandez and Rooney as first choice with Macheda and Owen as backup. I'd obviously loan out or sell Berbatov unless you're going with a 4-3-3 variant which I can't foresee. Wellbeck is going out on loan I think and would need to step it up in terms of scoring return if he's to have a future at OT.

mountainboii

Welbeck is another Fraizer Campbell for me. Pace to burn, but not much else. Wouldn't have very high hopes for him.

magpie seanie

I'm delighted about this but slightly shocked that there has been such an effective boycott. United supporters deserve great credit for backing up their talk like this. Fair play to those who have.

This has to be a big problem for the Glazers.

The Real Laoislad

Any of ye United fans want me to pick you up one of your precious green and yellow scarfs?
Loads of them been sold here in Ballsbridge
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

Tonight's team

Kuszczak; Smalling, Vidic, Evans, O'Shea; Valencia, Gibson, Carrick, Park; Rooney, Owen.

SUBS: Amos, Rafael, Fabio, Nani, Fletcher, Berbatov, Hernandez.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

He's been out since 28 Feb & has been back training for weeks, Rio is out for another month

Schkite

Nice to see John leading the team out!

ross4life