Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Boycey on April 30, 2010, 11:36:47 AM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on April 30, 2010, 09:41:29 AM
I can already hear the sound of Potato head Bruce unbuckling his belt as I type, in anticipation of facilitating a good old rogering from his mentor Slur Alex.

U are on Liverpool thread moaning about United triumphalism (of which there was suprisingly little), yet you are on here posting this shite..

For what its worth United may only win Carling Cup but please do not try and compare our respective seasons
Sorry Boycey you are right.  Glad to see you accepting your season is over.  Its hard to win the league as a one man team, only Ronaldo could do that  ;)

bingobus

Liverpool are reporting that Masch, Johnson, Kuyt, Ngog, Aquaman are all major doubts for sunday at this stage.

supersarsfields

Think Degen up front with the Greek playing in the hole would be dangerous and worth an attempt.

The Real Laoislad

Couldn't be any worse than Ngog in fairness
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

Quote from: Doogie Browser on April 30, 2010, 11:46:14 AM
I can already hear the sound of Potato head Bruce unbuckling his belt as I type, in anticipation of facilitating a good old rogering from his mentor Slur Alex.

U are on Liverpool thread moaning about United triumphalism (of which there was suprisingly little), yet you are on here posting this shite..

For what its worth United may only win Carling Cup but please do not try and compare our respective seasons
Sorry Boycey you are right.  Glad to see you accepting your season is over.  Its hard to win the league as a one man team, only Ronaldo could do that  ;)

Well Doogie how is that great Villa defense doing? i remember you coming on here talking about how much better it was than Uniteds
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Doogie Browser

Quote from: ross4life on April 30, 2010, 04:05:23 PM

Well Doogie how is that great Villa defense doing? i remember you coming on here talking about how much better it was than Uniteds
Doing fine thanks for asking, hopefully heading for our best premier league finish in a few years as it happens.  Just wondering if Chelsea scored 7 against our brilliant defence how many will they score against Liverpool?  :'(

ross4life

Quote from: Doogie Browser on April 30, 2010, 04:17:59 PM

Doing fine thanks for asking, hopefully heading for our best premier league finish in a few years as it happens.  Just wondering if Chelsea scored 7 against our brilliant defence how many will they score against Liverpool?  :'(

Common Doogie Liverpool are at home & remind me how Villa did v Chelsea at home again???
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Milltown Row2

i hope they get beat on Sunday (liverpool) and against Hull on the last day. if we lose the league title it wont be because liverpool lay down against Chelsea. it will be because of some shitty teams Fergie played against lesser teams. Burnely sticks out, that was 3 points  dropped and the rest!!

If Chelsea win the league then its because they have a better team, bench and dare i say it a manager who's not afraid to keep playing a winning team.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Shrewdness

Latest word is that Rooney and Ferdinand could both feature against Sunderland, as both have been training, and Gary Neville has signed a one year contract extension, and will remain as club captain for next season.

The Glazers never cease with their greed. Renewal notices have arrived in the post this week for season ticket holders to renew for next season :o
That's despite the fact that this season isn't even over yet. The criminal rule that forces season ticket holders to purchase tickets for Home Champions League and FA Cup ties, remains in force again next season.

If the bastards are at OT for the Stoke game (they are expected), they'll be left in no doubt by the end of it that they're not wanted.

shark

Quote from: ross4life on April 30, 2010, 04:21:44 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on April 30, 2010, 04:17:59 PM

Common Doogie Liverpool are at home & remind me how Villa did v Chelsea at home again???

Won 2-1. Drogba opened the scoring. But Dunne and Collins helped Villa to the win.  ;)

ross4life

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 30, 2010, 06:46:12 PM
some shitty teams Fergie played against lesser teams. Burnely sticks out, that was 3 points  dropped and the rest!!

Fergie Didn't play a weakened team v Burnley ::) Vidic, Van der sar, Rio were all injured at the time & he played the best team possible that day including Rooney!

They still ended up having 20 shots to Burnleys 8  including a missed penalty by Carrick

if your looking for results that could cost united the league then try the two v Chelsea where one Draw would have united top now

Minder

Even though you said a while back losing to Burnley could cost Utd the title.  ::)
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Shrewdness

We mustn't forget to mention that Wayne Rooney is now a DUAL Player of the Year having now also taken the Football Writers Player of the Year Award with 81% of the votes.

Can't see Liverpool being able to hold Chelsea on Sunday.Most of them looked wrecked ,physically and mentally, by the end of the Madrid game, and great though it was to see the bastards knocked out, i fear it has taken too much out of them.

The fact that Paddy Power has Liverpool at 3/1 to win against Chelsea says it all. What price a shock at Sunderland?....Sunderland 7/1 to win, with the draw at 7/2.

muppet

Quote from: ross4life on April 30, 2010, 07:13:36 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 30, 2010, 06:46:12 PM
some shitty teams Fergie played against lesser teams. Burnely sticks out, that was 3 points  dropped and the rest!!

Fergie Didn't play a weakened team v Burnley ::) Vidic, Van der sar, Rio were all injured at the time & he played the best team possible that day including Rooney!

They still ended up having 20 shots to Burnleys 8  including a missed penalty by Carrick

if your looking for results that could cost united the league then try the two v Chelsea where one Draw would have united top now

Why did Carrick take it if Rooney was playing?
MWWSI 2017

ross4life

Rooney didn't take over penalty duties until the Arsenal game some weeks later & minder Yes results like that do prove costly just like if Chelsea lose the title they will look back at the Wigan 3-1 defeat

the point i made was united didn't play a weakened  team v Burnley while you try to twist it as ever  ::)

BTW i don't see you praising united for all the injuries & off field problems they have this season & to be still in the hunt with two games to go, like you did over on the Chelsea thread