Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 28, 2012, 11:51:06 AM
Always makes me laugh Liverpool fans complaining about highly dubious penalties being awarded to other teams!  ;D

Then give out when a UTD fan points out something on the Relegation scrap Thread.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on September 28, 2012, 12:22:24 PM
Always makes me laugh Liverpool fans complaining about highly dubious penalties being awarded to other teams!  ;D

Then give out when a UTD fan points out something on the Relegation scrap Thread.

Oh yeah - cos United fans are obsessed with Liverpool and the opposite doesn't apply.

laoislad

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 28, 2012, 12:24:50 PM

Oh yeah - cos United fans are obsessed with Liverpool and the opposite doesn't apply.

And that's a FACT.
:D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

stew

Quote from: laoislad on September 28, 2012, 12:31:57 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on September 28, 2012, 12:24:50 PM

And that's a FACT.
:D

Youse are all mad, United fans need to focus more on City and the Arse instead of worrying about a team that is not going to contend for the title!

Liverpool fans need to pray that Liverpool can beat up on the bottom half teams because they are getting beaten by the leagues top half teams, not a good omen.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

screenexile

Always puts a smile on my face seeing Man Ure defeated at the Theatre of Wankers... AND conceding 3 in the process!! Nothing could upset my evening now!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: screenexile on September 29, 2012, 07:51:30 PM
Always puts a smile on my face seeing Man Ure defeated at the Theatre of w**kers... AND conceding 3 in the process!! Nothing could upset my evening now!
Amen to that brother.  ;D

The Worker

Bad day for utd.

Chelsea, city and spurs all winning, and utd getting beat, conceding 3 in the process at home.

sammymaguire

Hopefully this can be the kick up the hole United need to get their season up and running properly cos they have been pretty shit so far... Lucky to win some of the games they have won and this is 2nd defeat already
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Farrandeelin

Quote from: laoislad on September 27, 2012, 10:20:22 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 27, 2012, 09:06:48 PM
Quote from: laoislad on September 27, 2012, 08:51:15 PM
So Roberto Martinez gets fined by the FA for complaining about the Ref's decision to award this penalty.

::)

Any United fans care to tell me exactly why this was a penalty, I know yer always good for an excuse or ten......
Go on I'd love to hear...

I don't make excuses. Never a penalty. Must say I haven't seen Utd too many times yet this season, ok I only saw one full game against Everton. But it just shows you the power refs have. I think it's shocking first of all it was a penalty and secondly that Martinez gets fined about criticising the ref.

That's some collection of fine looking ladies you have on your Facebook.
Do they feel sorry for you or what is it?

Na, sure us teachers have it handy... ;)
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ross4life

Lost because of woeful display in the 1st half the defending was atrocious especially from Rio. Why does Fergie continue to start Giggs,Scholes (ok starting one of them not both) & then take off Kagawa with 15mins to go? it was all United in that 2nd half on another day they would have scored 5.

I know they haven't won in OT for over 2 decades but why did AVB & co celebrate the win like they won the CL?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Minder

So did Dembele run the show today ? Can't believe Utd didn't try and sign him.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Hound

I wouldn't take the celebrations so personal ross4life, its just that they despise the satanists.

Gazzler

Slur Alex complaining about only getting 4 mins of injury time yesterday  ;D
Has the whiskey nose no shame!

stew

Quote from: Gazzler on September 30, 2012, 02:04:41 PM
Slur Alex complaining about only getting 4 mins of injury time yesterday  ;D
Has the whiskey nose no shame!

He has never had any shame.

United were exposed by transitional play down the flanks, speed kills and United are simply not good enough to compensate for the lack of talent throughout the back line, when Evans is your best defender you are fecked and yesterday he was.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

EC Unique

Utd have played 2 teams that have quality this season and lost to both of them. Worrying times. Rio is well past his best if yesterday is anything to go by. Rooney looked good when on and could make a big difference.