Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Gazzler on April 08, 2012, 02:26:26 PM
Another awful decision goes Man Us way at OT.
The officials once again doing everything they can to help United win the league.
It's a joke really.
+1. A joke that isn't funny.

new devil

Paul Scholes has been the signing of the season

Blowitupref

The officials once again doing everything they can to help United win the league.
It's a joke really.
I don't think they need any help were always going to beat QPR at home & eventually win the league.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Lecale2

screenexile

What are you on about sure these things 'even themselves out over the course of a season'  ::) ::) ::) ::)

everymanaman

It's a joke really.

I have seen worse penalties given at Old Trafford this season-the one Newcastle got springs to mind

ross4life

Another fully deserved 3 points,clean sheet & only one point off last season's points total now. United's record since their last league defeat, P 12 W 11 D1 L 0 F 29 A 7 now that's the type of form you need to win the title.

P.S cheers Arse, 8 points clear now with 6 games to go champagne on ice :)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Gazzler

Fully deserved? What about the peno and sending off?Refs do love United.

Captain Obvious

How many more millions do Manchester City have to spend to give Manchester United a proper league challenge?

Gazzler

There spending it in the wrong place. A few quid to Howard Webb and co would do the job. :D

Gazzler

Not a word about Young cheating by diving and the fact he was offside anyway but yet when other clubs do the United fans can't get on the threads quick enough with their outrage of other clubs getting away with it......

EC Unique

I said at the start of the season Utd would win with ease and is proving so. Will strengthen in the summer, win the league again next season and get back to being a force in the champions league. Great being a Utd supporter. ;D

orangeman

Quote from: EC Unique on April 10, 2012, 08:46:48 AM
I said at the start of the season Utd would win with ease and is proving so. Will strengthen in the summer, win the league again next season and get back to being a force in the champions league. Great being a Utd supporter. ;D

I think you were being at your optomistic best cos it didn't look good at all. There were times when 3rd or 4th place would have been a good result.

It's not over yet, but if Ferguson wins the league with this outfit, he really is a genius ( and that's meant in the nicest possible way ).

Square Ball

Quote from: orangeman on April 10, 2012, 09:14:14 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on April 10, 2012, 08:46:48 AM

I think you were being at your optomistic best cos it didn't look good at all. There were times when 3rd or 4th place would have been a good result.

It's not over yet, but if Ferguson wins the league with this outfit, he really is a genius ( and that's meant in the nicest possible way ).
agree Orangeman, one of the worst squads he has had IMHO, it was Chittys to lose about 8 games ago and they blow up. I think by throwing the jerseys into the crowd after the Arsenal game was like running up the white flag, i am not saying its over, but its looking good
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Bingo

I would imagine this will be as sweet as any title for United considering who blew it and following the 6-1 beating at Old Trafford.

No doubt United rode their luck at times but they have a never-say-die attitude that is very hard to fault or replicate. Incredible how Fergie gets so much out of a squad and keeps everyone onside - winning titles no doubt helps this. Getting scholes back was a master stroke.

No. 20 and as its stands, they'll fancy No.21 next year unless City get their house in order and clear out some of the circus performers including the ringmaster.