Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Game went pretty much as expected yesterday
City were poor throughout & Utd should have had a few more goals

Ronaldo threw the toys from the pram again, especially f**king away the top that was being handed to him ::)

Barcelona conceded 3 at home the other night which hopefully bodes well for the CL final

gorm agus bui

Quote from: under the bar on May 11, 2009, 01:41:32 AM
According to reports Iniesta has torn thigh muscle and is doubtful for the final.    Unless his leg is hanging off I can't see him missing it tho.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/may/10/andres-iniesta-barcelona-injury
There's more chance of Liverpool winning the premiership in the next 5 years than him missing the final

Abble

Quote from: full back on May 11, 2009, 08:29:06 AM
Ronaldo threw the toys from the pram again, especially f**king away the top that was being handed to him ::)

when he got over to the line o'shea and neville were waving all the empty sweet packets at him behind whiskeynose's back, not a sweet left in the house, he was rippin

Ping Pong Santa

You'd fell pretty pissed off if you were that poor member of the backroom team that went to hand him a top. He showed him up in front of everyone. He has a complete lack of respect for anyone.

full back

Quote from: Ping Pong Santa on May 11, 2009, 09:18:44 AM
You'd fell pretty pissed off if you were that poor member of the backroom team that went to hand him a top. He showed him up in front of everyone. He has a complete lack of respect for anyone.

Did he fcuk feel p1ssed off
He almost sniggered at Ronaldo & shrugged his shoulders
Showed a bit of disdain for Ronaldo IMHO
Fair play to him

Chrisowc

Quote from: AFS on May 10, 2009, 10:32:03 PM
Quote from: corn02 on May 10, 2009, 10:13:32 PM
Quote from: gorm agus bui on May 10, 2009, 06:23:41 PM
Quote from: Minder on May 10, 2009, 05:24:39 PM
Cristiano Ronaldos behaviour wasnt really the "united way" was it lads?
Whats that ? The Champions way? Scousers wouldn't know much about that.

Sigh. Just two days ago you said you weren't a United fan, good man.

Anyway ignoring that you completely took Minder's bait, I will have to remind you that the "Scousers" have been champions more than United, so, again, you're wrong.

Only 6 more days of using that line, better make full use of it til then   ;)

It amuses me that Fergie has busted his balls for the last 23 years just to be equal and he still hasn't even managed that!
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

full back

Quote from: Chrisowc on May 11, 2009, 10:22:02 AM

Anyway ignoring that you completely took Minder's bait, I will have to remind you that the "Scousers" have been champions more than United, so, again, you're wrong.

It amuses me that Fergie has busted his balls for the last 23 years just to be equal and he still hasn't even managed that!

Delighted to see you are amused by it
Enjoy it for the rest of the week...............

corn02

Nope, at leats another year before yous reach the five.  8)

corn02

On the Tevez celebration, I don;t see the issue? Did h do in front of the City fans, if so a bit of baiting no? In front of United fans, hearing his name?

Unless he did it in front of Ferguson, which, obviously, would be different.

corn02

Also, where did Tevez do the ear-cupping? Was it at Ferguson, because if it was at City/United fans, it is a big deal over nothing.

Ps. Dunphy is right - Ronaldo is a brat.

Doogie Browser

Ronaldo's reaction was a disgrace, why the f**k can he not see the bigger picture?  2-0 up game over, come off and have a rest son.  Rooney (who I am no fan of either) at least has a bit more repsect for his team mates, he was happy enough to be rested and then played his heart out for 30 mins when asked to. 
Let him piss off to Real Madrid if he wants to play 90 mins every week in what is now a mediocre team, as it pains me to say this...Utd are streets ahead of Madrid now and will be for a fair few years. 

maxpower

will united be streets ahead of Madrid if the worlds best player leaves united to join madrid?

Personally i despise Ronaldo's antic/attitude, i would so much more enjoy supporting a this united team if there wasn't this glamour boy image associated with the no7.

But he is the difference so often in matches that even Fergie is prepared to put up with it.  Who in world football would contribute as mch as Ronaldo to this United team.  Messi? I am not sure 1. he would ever sign and 2. he would produce as many goals/assists as Ronaldo.

Could someone not just give him a club on the ear and tell him to wise up
What happens next????

Hound

Ronaldo does many things purely for the cameras. His theathrics after the penalty shoot last year in the CL final and after being subbed v City at the weekend are just two examples.

As for maxpower's questions:
1. I don't see Barca selling, but if they did of course he would go.
2. No chance.

Tevez goal celebration was very interesting. Directed at Ferguson (via the home fans) in my opinion. "Let him know how much you love me".

full back

Quote from: Hound on May 11, 2009, 11:30:10 AM
Tevez goal celebration was very interesting. Directed at Ferguson (via the home fans) in my opinion. "Let him know how much you love me".

Didnt consider that hound, could well be

Rossie11

Thats exactly what tevez was doing but does Ferguson care?? I doubt it.

I reckon Iniesta is out of Champions league final.That is huge and in my book Utd are now favourites.
Forget about Messi Xavi and Eto'o.. he is their main man.
They had their blip in the league in Feb/March when he was out and it look like a reoccurrence of same thigh injury.