Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on May 06, 2009, 11:49:29 PM
Quote from: corn02 on May 06, 2009, 11:31:28 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on May 06, 2009, 09:45:00 PM
Corn02 said to me last night that Liverpool were in better form than United

::)

His red glasses were on though, as always.

Ahh one again you chose to embelish the tuth as usual. Remember what we said, over the past five years Liverpool have had better form than United in Europe? Remember? Remeber when I said that it was unquestionably United over the last two seasons? Remember?

Nope, you said Liverpool were better than Unite in the form table, I said did this include Europe as that would be more important, you then twisted it by saying how recent?! Obviously referring to the most fortunate of CL wins in Istanbul.

ONL 1 C02 0
Is that ONL 1 Corn 20?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

corn02

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 06, 2009, 11:55:15 PM

Ahh one again you chose to embelish the tuth as usual. Remember what we said, over the past five years Liverpool have had better form than United in Europe? Remember? Remeber when I said that it was unquestionably United over the last two seasons? Remember?

Nope, you said Liverpool were better than Unite in the form table, I said did this include Europe as that would be more important, you then twisted it by saying how recent?! Obviously referring to the most fortunate of CL wins in Istanbul.

ONL 1 C02 0
Is that ONL 1 Corn 20?

It is Norf, but don;t let on,m he think he's having his moment.  :D

Our Nail Loney

ONL 1 C02 0
Is that ONL 1 Corn 20?

Note the space brainiacs.

corn02

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on May 06, 2009, 11:59:24 PM

ONL 1 C02 0
Is that ONL 1 Corn 20?

Note the space brainiacs.

Call of 2uty?

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: corn02 on May 06, 2009, 11:57:25 PM

ONL 1 C02 0
Is that ONL 1 Corn 20?

It is Norf, but don;t let on,m he think he's having his moment.  :D

Did you let a baby type your last post? Please say yes.

Ping Pong Santa

ONL 1 C02 0

Carbon Dioxide?

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Ping Pong Santa on May 07, 2009, 12:08:39 AM

ONL 1 C02 0

Carbon Dioxide?

Smells like it yeah, has he never heard of deodorant

EC Unique

Manchester United could appeal against Darren Fletcher's suspension from the Champions League final, according to Uefa general secretary David Taylor.

Fletcher was harshly sent off in the semi-final, but Taylor told United manager Sir Alex Ferguson they could challenge the decision.

"The likelihood is we'd refer it to our disciplinary body.

"They'd see if there were circumstances to justify a departure from procedure," Taylor told BBC World Service.

Fletcher, who was an unused substitute in last season's Champions League final win over Chelsea, was dismissed towards the end of the semi-final second-leg victory over Arsenal for a challenge on Cesc Fabregas that resulted in a penalty.

However, replays made it clear that the United player had in fact made contact with the ball.

Ferguson said the decision was "a tragedy", while Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admitted the call was "very harsh", but initially Uefa said there was no right of appeal unless the referee made an error in identifying the player.

Taylor has offered United a sliver of hope that Fletcher, 25, could turn out against Barcelona on 27 May, although he admitted the likelihood was that the decision would stand.

"I must stress there is normally no way these matters can be overturned," he warned

slow corner back

I can see two appeals on the cards with Barca appealing Abidals unfair sending off also. If this happens Uefa will dismiss both appeals ( wrongly in my opinion).

new devil

So barca it is then..after watching last nights game iam a lot happier playing them than chelsea...

Team for the final           VDS

J o'shea      Rio     Vidic      evra

Ronaldo  Carric    Anderson   Park

Rooney    Tevez

Park to give evra cover on messi..  

glens abu

Quote from: new devil on May 07, 2009, 11:01:55 AM
So barca it is then..after watching last nights game iam a lot happier playing them than chelsea...

Team for the final           VDS

J o'shea      Rio     Vidic      evra

Ronaldo  Carric    Anderson   Park

Rooney    Tevez

Park to give evra cover on messi..  

that team looks good but I think he will play Giggs or Scholes instead of tevez with Rooney also in the middle and Ronaldo up front on his own.

The GAA

JOS on Henry?  :-\ probably not much choice and Rio will not be fa away.

VDS

JOS       RIO          Vidic        Evra
        Anderson     Carrick
                   Giggs
   Park                          Rooney
                  CRonaldo

EC Unique

corn02

68,000 capacity and 19,000 for each team - i relaly love how the real fans get looked after for major finals.  ::)

118cmal

It's a joke Corn. FA Cup final the same, it just leads to a field day for the touts.