Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

new devil

When have yous been in the title race this last 10 years corn?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: FermPundit on February 07, 2009, 07:33:44 PM
That comeback from Liverpool is hard to take. It's imperative that we get a win tomorrow to stamp our authority on this title race.

I dunno, to be honest I see today as more evidence that Liverpool aren't in the form that will enable them to cling to United's coat tails. Until last week I was much more worried about Chelsea than Liverpool so I'm now hugely confident United'll be equalling Liverpool's title record in May. 2 more leagues and 2 European Cups would mean that Fergie could retire next May having really knocked Liverpool off their f**king perch!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

new devil

To be honest lads i will be disgusted if liverpool come within 10 points of us..a horrible team the fact we have played so bad all season has made them look good

fred the red

FermPundit

Quote from: fred the red on February 08, 2009, 10:21:48 AM
A win today lads and it will be :

League #18  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Calm yourself Fred. There's still a long way to go, even if united do win today!!
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

corn02

Quote from: new devil on February 08, 2009, 03:18:19 AM
To be honest lads i will be disgusted if liverpool come within 10 points of us..a horrible team the fact we have played so bad all season has made them look good

You're getting ratty. Sure no need to even mention us.  :-X

full back

Upton Park hasnt been the best of hunting grounds for us
Lets hope this isnt the case today
Did Rooney make the bench?
Not that I would ever leave him out, but when he comes off the bench he is normally like a man posessed & if he can channel this in the right manner he is an excellent option if things are getting tight

118cmal

LINE UP:

vds

rafael ferdinand vidic o'shea

ronaldo scholes carrick giggs

tevez berbatov

118cmal

Bench:

Foster, Eckersley, Fabio, Possebon, Fletcher, Park, Welbeck

118cmal

Hope we don't need some inspiration from the bench, looks quite weak .  Good XI though, hopefully do the business.

RedandGreenSniper

I've never been more confident about United winning the league than I am now. Chelsea were the only team I was worried about - they have the ability if they can sort themselves out but that looks unlikely. Them losing to Liverpool was a great result because it took a genuine threat out of the race. Liverpool, and I don't wanna sound arrogant here, haven't a hope of staying with us. They've been riding their luck and that won't last forever. It will take an eon for Benitez to start playing with the sort of positivity thats needed to win regularly

Wouldn't  be certain about winning today but, again, it won't matter
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

FermPundit

Quote from: 118cmal on February 08, 2009, 03:15:41 PM
Bench:

Foster, Eckersley, Fabio, Possebon, Fletcher, Park, Welbeck

No Wes Brown today, not even on the bench. I'm a bit surprised at that

new devil

Totally agree with you...its embarrassing that we are behind liverpool in the league when they have players like dirk kuyt playing for them every week

milltown row

FermPundit