Famous GAA and Sporting Quotes?

Started by BRACKAVILLE07CHAMPS, May 09, 2007, 03:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Not the funniest i suppose but i had a good chuckle at it

2003 and Laois v Dublin in Leinster semi final,there was an auld Dublin buck behind me roaring obsenities at both sets of players all thru match.Someone who wasn't me :-X  turned around and tells him to shut the F*** Up to which he replied
Ah f**k off back down to Mullingar in yer Massey Fergusons ye culchie bastards...It was then pointed out to him that Mullingar is in Westmeath not Laois and then cue a couple of hundred people laughing at him...He was quite as a mouse for the rest of the game
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Bottom Brick

Holy jaysus and in the name of all that is good and holy Laoislad, "bringing sexy back since 2003"?

I'm speechless
33, 35, 47, 48, 52, 07!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: The Bottom Brick on May 12, 2007, 07:53:35 PM
Holy jaysus and in the name of all that is good and holy Laoislad, "bringing sexy back since 2003"?

I'm speechless

;D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

oakleaf stateside

What about this 1. Do ur job linesman
Dont Do It

Onlooker

"Hey, Umpire, Where's your white stick" or "Where did you leave your Guide Dog".

Square Ball

Beating a team by about 15 with a few minutes left, someone shouts "Score the winner" it was funny at the time, honest

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

prewtna

cavan vs down today

michael รณ m....

"the ball goes away down to the far corner, the people in front of us are inclined to stand up, if they'd only sit down we might see whats happening"

DoYerJob Linesman

17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

Dungiven Sur

Former Derry player and Allstar to his under 12 players after getting badly beaten,

"Go home and give them hurls to your sisters"

...harsh

Louth Exile

Joe Brolly before yesterday's game in Brefni (don't know if he was referring to Cavan or Down)
"They were like a flock of ducks in a storm"
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

downredblack

Laois fan abusing the Referee for giving easy frees to Armagh in the league a couple of years ago to which an Armagh man replied that " we never got anything easy in our f**king lives " Made me smile .

Carmen Stateside

There was a Loughshore man next to a few of us at a championship game one night in Omagh, chances were he had a fair few pound wagered on Errigal ! One of the Errigal players gave a bad pass or something and he shouts in at the boy      " if you were at primary school ya would be expelled for that you cnut ye" :D

Orior

Quote from: hippity hoppity wide on May 10, 2007, 04:55:53 PM
or what about the manager to a defender struggling with his man..."sure he's not even the first cousin of a footballer!"
all true.

Joe Brolly came out with that one on Sunday!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

BRACKAVILLE07CHAMPS

come on keep them goin wat about you players that have got the hair raisin inspirational speeches,,,,,
C'MON THE ROES :-)

playwiththewind1st

Ref blows a free in for St Brigid's & Joe Brolly says "why did you not play advantage, I was right through on goal?"

Ref says "I decided it was better to give you the free, cos you were going to miss"