Saint Theresa of Calcutta

Started by T Fearon, September 04, 2016, 08:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: The Subbie on September 08, 2016, 09:09:01 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 08, 2016, 05:54:56 AM
The money was used to help the poor.No clergy benefited from it.You might as well ask where the Trocaire money goes.

Everyone with half a brain knows that the Trocaire money goes to pay the inflated wages of its executive's , like most Irish "charity" organisations.

Trocaire is fairly decent compared to other charidees

seafoid

Regarding papal infallibility

"She was pronounced clinically dead on December 3rd last, her condition is deteriorating and she displays puffiness of the torso, an open head wound, rotting brain, and also has several infections. A number of medical experts have said the prospect of the foetus surviving intact is small even if treatment continues."

The Subbie

Quote from: seafoid on September 08, 2016, 09:45:22 AM
The money was used to help the poor.No clergy benefited from it.You might as well ask where the Trocaire money goes.

Everyone with half a brain knows that the Trocaire money goes to pay the inflated wages of its executive's , like most Irish "charity" organisations.

Trocaire is fairly decent compared to other charidees

Let's face it, the bar , in that particular sector , is not high !

Shamrock Shore

Ah c'mon - you can't post stuff like that. Have you actually bothered your hole researching this?

Their annual report says 93% of their fundraising (i.e. 93% of €66mill) goes to chaitable causes. So, unless I am very much mistaken, your comment is nonsense.

T Fearon

Ciao from Roma.Heading up to Vatican later.Will pray for you all that your hard heartedness and cynicism may diminish.

seafoid

Quote from: T Fearon on September 08, 2016, 12:46:41 PM
Ciao from Roma.Heading up to Vatican later.Will pray for you all that your hard heartedness and cynicism may diminish.
Check out Grindr activity rates around the Citta for us, Tony . Apparently they are very high

The Subbie

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on September 08, 2016, 12:21:00 PM

Ah c'mon - you can't post stuff like that. Have you actually bothered your hole researching this?

Their annual report says 93% of their fundraising (i.e. 93% of €66mill) goes to chaitable causes. So, unless I am very much mistaken, your comment is nonsense.

Console probably made the same claims.
If I'm wrong , sound, in a way I hope I am , but I'm extremely cynical about anything to do with the charidee sector.

Too many of them are utterly utterly discredited in my eyes, far far too many failed politicos of all hues and their hangers on seem to do the rounds there and cream off a nice living there.

The Subbie

Quote from: T Fearon on September 08, 2016, 12:46:41 PM

I will let you know if your prayers work!
Anyway, hope you have a good time.

T Fearon

God Bless You! Good night in prospect! Nile Rogers playing free open air concert in Piazza Del Popolo!!🤗

LCohen

Quote from: LCohen on September 06, 2016, 10:31:25 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 06, 2016, 06:21:57 PM
How could I predict comments from other posters.I was only expressing my happiness that a nun with strong links to Ireland North and South,was deservedly canonised.

That this precipitated such a venomous reaction is genuinely disturbing but is not my fault in any way shape or form.

Are you saying that the posts and links about letting people die without medical treatment and reject basic medical practices re hygiene and infection controls are venomous lies or are you accepting that they are true but that its venomous to point out the truth?

This needs a straight answer
Tony gone quiet in Rome. Maybe the boys that did for John Paul I have put an end to the Fearon embarrassment.

T Fearon

Back home late last night.Spiritually enriched after my visit.

LCohen

Quote from: T Fearon on September 11, 2016, 10:17:45 PM
Back home late last night.Spiritually enriched after my visit.
And online and answering the questions obviously

smelmoth

Quote from: LCohen on September 06, 2016, 10:31:25 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 06, 2016, 06:21:57 PM
How could I predict comments from other posters.I was only expressing my happiness that a nun with strong links to Ireland North and South,was deservedly canonised.

That this precipitated such a venomous reaction is genuinely disturbing but is not my fault in any way shape or form.

Are you saying that the posts and links about letting people die without medical treatment and reject basic medical practices re hygiene and infection controls are venomous lies or are you accepting that they are true but that its venomous to point out the truth?

This needs a straight answer

I think Tony's failure to answer this question despite several reminders tells all that we need to know about Tony.

There is not a shred of integrity in that man

T Fearon

Was she clinically trained and fully aware of hygienic standards? Are these prevalent throughout the Third World? Did she have the resources for an all singing and dancing health system? Just think of the thousands of lives her intervention saved.

smelmoth

Tony, your ignorance is staggering

Quote from: T Fearon on September 16, 2016, 01:45:32 PM
Was she clinically trained
You know that she wasn't. But then again nor am I but I know not to re-use needles. If I was in the position of "treating" a high volume of people, some of whom were known drug users then I would know the vital importance of sterilisation and disposability. And I am just a normal human. I'm not one of these people that god conducts miracles through 

fully aware of hygienic standards?
I think we have to assume that she took her role seriously. Unless you are arguing otherwise?

Are these prevalent throughout the Third World?
Knowledge of the practices is widely known. Mother Teresa was aware of them. But she argues that the people were sent to her to die and didn't need these practices

Did she have the resources for an all singing and dancing health system?
I think we can agree that Mother Teresa's decision to turn away offers of free medicines was staggering. When sat alongside her willingness to accept cash irrespective of the source then serious questions come to the fore

Just think of the thousands of lives her intervention saved.
Name 1.
By her own admission she never tried to save a single life