Tír Eoghain vs An Cabhán Ulster Semi Replay 4pm 03/07/2016 @Clones

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, May 29, 2016, 05:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

Delighted. Well done UC.
The French are all signing Irish songs including Shane Longs in fire...nah nah...

trueblue1234

Jeez what's going to be the price of a cheese burger at this game now?
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Muzz

What is keeping them giving the time for throw in for this game?

Season tickets opt out is by Monday but if they don't release the time how is one to make the difficult decision to hit cemetery Sunday or Clones?

The Bearded One

The Ulster Council GAA and Ulster Ladies GFA have confirmed that the Tyrone V Cavan replay will form part of a triple bill of games at Clones on July 3rd with two Ulster ladies finals also on the clar.

The Tyrone ladies will play Down at 12noon in the Ulster Intermediate Football final to kick start the afternoon with Monaghan ladies v Cavan at 2pm in the Ulster senior ladies decider.

The triple bill affords all Tyrone supporters a unique chance to support the Counties two adult senior football squads on the one day at the one venue. Tyrone ladies have appealed to the superb Tyrone support to come along early to St Tiernach's Park to get behind the ladies side led by Neamh Woods and of course to cheer them and Mickey Hartes side to victory.

Ticketing details are now available and Under 16s will go free (not Arthurs stand) Tyrone Ladies are hoping that club groups and supporters will make the effort and make it a day to remember. #onecountyonegoal

Can only assume a 4pm throw in?
It is what it is. Presumably.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ziggysego

Quote from: GJL on June 27, 2016, 09:50:50 AM
On TV?

Not on the BBC or Sky Sports. RTE's TV listing is useless. Only today's and tomorrow's listings.
Testing Accessibility

square_ball

Rte showing munster football final and leinster hurling final at 2 and 4.

Fuzzman

Amazing how many neutrals saw the first game.
A few lads telling me at the weekend how our FB line struggled and we should bring both Mahons back in.

I thought the high ball in didn't work that well for Cavan but it will be interesting to see do they continue with it the next day.
How tall is McGivney?

mrdeeds

It's just Givney. About 6 4 I think. The high ball didn't work on its own but it did disrupt Tyrone's shape.

omagh_gael

I think the high ball was dealt with fairly well, tbh. How many scores did Cavan get from high balls into the square? The only one I can think of was the second goal just before half time and it was from a miss hit free from Galligan. Any defence will struggle with continual aerial bombardment and I think it makes a defence look under pressure as it is usually messier to tidy up.

Any thoughts on team selections for both sides?

Morgan
McCrory
McNamee
McCarron
McCann
Justy
McNabb
Colm
Matty
Ritchie
McCurry
Harte