Kildare v Roscommon

Started by Ohtoohtobe, March 13, 2015, 02:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

macdanger2

Quote from: giveballaghback on March 15, 2015, 09:44:37 AM
Headin for newbridge shortly from west roscommon, wife giving out to me for leaving her on mothers day even though I delivered the card and the flowers, the things we do for Rossie football.

Did you marry your mother or what??!!  ;D

Syferus

Ros 0-12 Kildare 2-09 HT.

Could have been far better and far worse. Split open way too easily again, and we missed three or four goal chances ourselves. Defenders have no place in Newbridge today.

Shrewdness

Half time..... Kildare 2-9, Roscommon 0-12.

seafoid

Ros are putting in a great second half

Syferus

Roscommon 0-24 Kildare 2-12 FT.

Fantastic. Forwards shooting the lights out, the backs got it together in the second half, conceding only three points.

We might stick around in D2 after all, Sea..

seafoid

Quote from: Syferus on March 15, 2015, 03:39:39 PM
Roscommon 0-24 Kildare 2-12 FT.

Fantastic. Forwards shooting the lights out, the backs got it together in the second half, conceding only three points.

We might stick around in D2 after all, Sea..
I ye do it will be the hard way and worth even more

gibbs32

Go on my beloved rossies.fantastic performance.best 2nd half from ros i have seen in a while. My bet for promtion to div 1 and connaught title is lookibg good. Massive game v meath. Win that and we could well be dining at the top tier this time next year. :)

The Black Mamba

What a win!!! 😀😀😀😀😀😀 Fantastic second half! Emmet Bolton was one lucky boy today.

Old yeller

Quote from: The Black Mamba on March 15, 2015, 04:16:02 PM
What a win!!! 😀😀😀😀😀😀 Fantastic second half! Emmet Bolton was one lucky boy today.
What did he do?

The Black Mamba

Quote from: Old yeller on March 15, 2015, 04:19:49 PM
What did he do?
Nailed Cregger while he was on a yellow I'm pretty sure. Plus he instigated the bit of a brawl at the end.

Syferus

What did he do?

Fouled Cregg about four times before getting a deserved yellow in the first half and then belted Diarmuid Murtagh on the sideline in the second half but the ref and linesman didn't see it.

The Black Mamba

Quote from: Syferus on March 15, 2015, 04:23:20 PM
What did he do?

Fouled Cregg about four times before getting a deserved yellow in he first half and then belted Diarmuid Murtagh on the sideline in the second half but the ref and linesman didn't see it.
Ah it was Murtagh was it, my mistake then but still he should have been sent off.

Donnellys Hollow

Roscommon much better side. Fully deserving winners.

Division 3 football is Kildare's level at the moment. Hard to do anything without a ball winning midfield.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Shrewdness

What did fellow Rossie posters make of the changes in the Roscommon defence today?

Rossfan

Improvement. Carty better outfield IMO and with young Murray and Collins we have 2 natural instinctive defenders.
Defence very good in the second half, Cathal Shine's best ever game for Ros,Cregg magnificent again.
24 points is some score but not surprising as we got 16 last week despite not being at the races.
A lot to do yet - took us a long time to cop on to Kildare's kick outs, conceding 2-6 in the first 20 mins...
2 more points should see us safe now. 8)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM