Has Suarez Kicked his last ball for Liverpool? Will John Henry have him back?

Started by StGallsGAA, June 26, 2014, 07:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will John W Henry have him back in the doors of Anfield?

Of course, he's world class and Liverpool have no chance without him.
36 (66.7%)
Not a chance, Henry will off-load before he drags the club into the gutter.
18 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Voting closed: July 03, 2014, 07:28:01 PM

Kidder81

"@martynziegler: Way maybe open now for FIFA appeal panel to make part of Suarez 4-month ban suspended for up to two years, conditional on good behaviour."

EC Unique

laoislad

Suarez won't be going anywhere unless Liverpool get the price or player plus money deal that they want.
They proved last year when they told Arsenal to go fcuk themselves that them and only them will decide what happens with Suarez.
Barca can tell him all they want to apologise( if they even did that) but it won't matter unless they come up with the big bucks that Liverpool are happy with.
As a Liverpool fan I'd be happy with €50 Mill plus Sanchez.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

moysider

Quote from: laoislad on June 30, 2014, 08:40:30 PM
Suarez won't be going anywhere unless Liverpool get the price or player plus money deal that they want.
They proved last year when they told Arsenal to go fcuk themselves that them and only them will decide what happens with Suarez.
Barca can tell him all they want to apologise( if they even did that) but it won't matter unless they come up with the big bucks that Liverpool are happy with.

I d go along with that. A suspension of the ban or a reduction would be worth a few more million - a good few.

Cheque would help sign Shaquiri and hopefully Valbuena as well.

J70

Quote from: EC Unique on June 30, 2014, 08:25:27 PM
He is doing what Barca have instructed.

Whatever is behind it, it is about time.

I don't know if he is surrounded by sycophants and yes men or what, but someone needs to break through to him and make him realize that HE, and not the media, is ultimately to blame for his troubles. If the apology is genuinely meant (and it can't have been easy after the nonsense of the past week), its a start.

J OGorman

Question for non Liverpool soccer supporters esp I suppose the Man Utd ones who seem more interested in Liverpool than Utd. But, as all of you will say, Liverpool, with or without Suarez have little to no chance of winning the league and will at best finish 4th. Would you not rather see the magic of Suarez play week in week out in the league you follow? one of the finest footballers on the planet who is prone to throwing a wobbler in any game. Win win?

laoislad

Quote from: J OGorman on June 30, 2014, 09:17:19 PM
Question for non Liverpool soccer supporters esp I suppose the Man Utd ones who seem more interested in Liverpool than Utd. But, as all of you will say, Liverpool, with or without Suarez have little to no chance of winning the league and will at best finish 4th. Would you not rather see the magic of Suarez play week in week out in the league you follow? one of the finest footballers on the planet who is prone to throwing a wobbler in any game. Win win?
I find this hilarious. It's almost as if they think if Liverpool get €80 million or whatever for him they won't be allowed to spend the money on anyone...
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

J OGorman

Quote from: laoislad on June 30, 2014, 09:25:42 PM
I find this hilarious. It's almost as if they think if Liverpool get €80 million or whatever for him they won't be allowed to spend the money on anyone...

Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

EC Unique

I would rather he stayed. Entertains on many levels not least his footballing ability.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: J OGorman on June 30, 2014, 09:38:26 PM
Quote from: laoislad on June 30, 2014, 09:25:42 PM

Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

I'd rather he stayed also, he is (said before many times) a cracking player and what the PL needs, if they get the swap in the deal he'll be as good for Liverpool as Suarez. Liverpool supporters have been having plenty to say about Utd team/supporters all season, if you can't work that out then you need help!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Applesisapples

Quote from: laoislad on June 30, 2014, 08:40:30 PM
As a Barca fan I'd rather have Sanchez any day of the week. Suarez is a good player but will he fit the role of support act to Messi and Neymar?

Carmen Stateside

Cant wait to see Messi when Suarez losses the head every time he doesn't pass to him.  Can't see it working myself but good luck to him.
Liverpool will have to make sure Sanchez is in the deal and if not then 80 Million cash or sling your hook Barca.  I wouldn't want Sanchez if he is being forced into the move either.

gallsman

Letting go of Sanchez after the season and WC he's had would be madness from Barca. Finally proved himself.

Bensars

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on July 02, 2014, 02:36:59 AM
Cant wait to see Messi when Suarez losses the head every time he doesn't pass to him.  Can't see it working myself but good luck to him.
Liverpool will have to make sure Sanchez is in the deal and if not then 80 Million cash or sling your hook Barca.  I wouldn't want Sanchez if he is being forced into the move either.

Of course hes being forced into move. Who at Barcelona/Real Madrid etc wants to be demoted  and to move to a wet cold working class town ?

blewuporstuffed

If suarez is to go (and it looks like he is), hopefully they can get it done quickly and get the replacement(s) in early rather than a long running transfer saga.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either