Has Suarez Kicked his last ball for Liverpool? Will John Henry have him back?

Started by StGallsGAA, June 26, 2014, 07:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will John W Henry have him back in the doors of Anfield?

Of course, he's world class and Liverpool have no chance without him.
36 (66.7%)
Not a chance, Henry will off-load before he drags the club into the gutter.
18 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Voting closed: July 03, 2014, 07:28:01 PM

Kidder81

Quote from: EC Unique on June 28, 2014, 10:59:45 PM
It takes a mental type of madness to bite somebody on 3 different occasions but it takes a cowardly type of low human to deny it even happened. I felt sorry for him at the start but now I'm glad he got a big ban.

He must be reeling after hearing of this about-turn

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Kidder81 on June 28, 2014, 11:02:48 PM
It takes a mental type of madness to bite somebody on 3 different occasions but it takes a cowardly type of low human to deny it even happened. I felt sorry for him at the start but now I'm glad he got a big ban.

He must be reeling after hearing of this about-turn

If he stays at Liverpool he'll be doing some serious PR exercises for sure, visiting children's hospitals and the like trying to paint a better image. Plenty of scope for TV ads also I'd presume, toothpaste be a big one, dog food another. Every cloud.......
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

suarez tonite is reportedly suicidal. no, barcelona havent changed their stance and are still interested, but it is EC (OHSOVERY) Uniques change of heart which has caused this latest bout of e treme desolation.

catchyerselfuckinondontevenknowwhyimtypinthis

Zip Code

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 29, 2014, 03:28:08 AM

suarez tonite is reportedly suicidal. no, barcelona havent changed their stance and are still interested, but it is EC (OHSOVERY) Uniques change of heart which has caused this latest bout of e treme desolation.

That post made me laugh - EC proves time and time again what a tool he is!

Boycey

Quote from: Zip Code on June 29, 2014, 02:08:09 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 29, 2014, 03:28:08 AM

That post made me laugh - EC proves time and time again what a tool he is!

In 86 posts you have achieved the same quite a few times  ;)

Zip Code

in 1174 posts you made 1174 must have been totally irrelevant as this is the first I have noticed you.  ::)

Boycey

Posters like you (whoevers alter ego you are) are the reason I don't come on here much anymore. On three different threads I've been on you have been there shouting people down with rude and obnoxious language at times. Here's an idea try a bit of reasonable debate?

J70

Finally, an apology from Suarez and a vow never to do it again.

Hopefully he really means it and really gets it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: J70 on June 30, 2014, 06:34:19 PM

Yeah, really difficult to get addicts to admit to their problem, once that's done they can get the therapy required
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 30, 2014, 06:36:01 PM

Yeah, really difficult to get addicts to admit to their problem, once that's done they can get the therapy required

Jokes aside, he should have apologized last week.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: J70 on June 30, 2014, 06:43:30 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 30, 2014, 06:36:01 PM

Jokes aside, he should have apologized last week.

Yep I left a smiley out ;). Hey when you have let down your team mates in, supporters and everyone else it's the hardest thing to do and admit you have done that. It's done now, he'll just have to do the time and move on, be best to stay at home and let the dirty british media come to South America to take pictures and make stuff up about him

rodney trotter

Barcelona are suppose to be opening talks with him this week. They made a statement a few days ago that they wanted  Suarez to apologize so maybe its linked to that

Kidder81

Quote from: rodney trotter on June 30, 2014, 06:55:17 PM
Barcelona are suppose to be opening talks with him this week. They made a statement a few days ago that they wanted  Suarez to apologize so maybe its linked to that

Twittersphere reckons Barcelona insisted on the apology, or no deal.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.