If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Mayo4Sam

Wheels off it this evening!
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

From the Bunker

50fiftyball

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and - ... Oops.

Never as glad to see a team beat after the mouthing they were doing about what they will do this year.

Rossfan

A who was mouthing?
B get a life
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

theticklemister

Quote from: Rossfan on June 22, 2015, 06:32:50 PM
A who was mouthing?
B get a life

C get your own fecking jokes

Re: Sligo v Roscommon. June 20th
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2015, 07:35:04 PM »
QuoteModifyRemove
theticklemister
The wheels on the bus come off, off, off, off, off, off.

The wheels on the bus come off, off, off, off, off, off

Farrandeelin

A who was mouthing?
B get a life

The manager. John Evans, shouting that Ros would win All-Irelands in a few years. Seriously, most of the country is delighted.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Syferus

Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 22, 2015, 09:08:43 PM
A who was mouthing?
B get a life

The manager. John Evans, shouting that Ros would win All-Irelands in a few years. Seriously, most of the country is delighted.

He said the ambition, if (clearly a big if) we can establish ourselves in D1 for a few years, would be to contend for AIs. What team in D1 doesn't have that ambition?

I'd expect such blatant warping of what someone said by some of the tools around here but I didn't expect it from you Farr.

Rossfan

A who was mouthing?
B get a life

If most of the Country is delighted that a decent honest to God likeable County like us lost a game they were expected to win.......
Then this Country is fcuked.
The loquacious Ciarraìoch is trying to get us thinking positive.
Might do Rbubarbia no harm to do the same.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

illdecide

Ross are still in a better place than some counties atm (you're still in the championship) a we run in the qualifiers and get a few miles (sorry KM's) on that bus again and all will be well. You're both old enough to know to stop biting when being wound up ffs...lol
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Syferus on June 22, 2015, 09:14:57 PM
A who was mouthing?
B get a life

He said the ambition, if (clearly a big if) we can establish ourselves in D1 for a few years, would be to contend for AIs. What team in D1 doesn't have that ambition?

I'd expect such blatant warping of what someone said by some of the tools around here but I didn't expect it from you Farr.

I presume he would regret the comments as they clearly didn't help his team. I spoke to a few people who were at the match and they reckoned even the Roscommon warm up was lethargic - a really poor sign in my opinion. That said I'm sure there will be a reaction against Cavan.

Mikasa

Quote from: mylestheslasher on June 23, 2015, 09:11:41 AM
Quote from: Syferus on June 22, 2015, 09:14:57 PM
A who was mouthing?
B get a life

I presume he would regret the comments as they clearly didn't help his team. I spoke to a few people who were at the match and they reckoned even the Roscommon warm up was lethargic - a really poor sign in my opinion. That said I'm sure there will be a reaction against Cavan.

Martin McHugh said Donegal's warm up with lethargic prior to the Armagh game, look how that played out. Usually cliched ridden rubbish that and the comments had nothing to do with that result.

50fiftyball

A who was mouthing?
B get a life

Apologies ticklemister I didn't see that!

Get a life? I'm content, AI U21 title this year so far  ;)