Who would win in a street fight?

Nigel Dineen
19 (79.2%)
Dessie Farrell
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Dont Matter

Quote from: INDIANA on April 20, 2014, 01:34:53 PM
Do you think anyone reads your comments here? I haven't read the above but I'll print it out and use it to wipe my arse later

Well of course you don't read it. You find it hard to come to terms with the fact you can't actually win things without the money and the extra help. Don't you feel a small bit embarrassed atleast? Being bought titles is nothing to celebrate, it means much more when you win things fairly.
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

Wildweasel74

Never hear so  much crying about Dublin, G lads u watch the game at all. Cavan beat themselves, they were on top for long periods but didn't make it count, that was the score board, 1 point in the 2nd half, who do you blame for that? The Ref was poor no doubt but he not the reason you lost. We play Dublin next week in Croke park and its a  big advantage for them at Home but you wouldn't want it any other way. Play them out of Croke Park Derry may have a good chance but every player wants to play in Croke Park.

INDIANA

Quote from: Dont Matter on April 20, 2014, 01:39:36 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on April 20, 2014, 01:34:53 PM
Do you think anyone reads your comments here? I haven't read the above but I'll print it out and use it to wipe my arse later

Well of course you don't read it. You find it hard to come to terms with the fact you can't actually win things without the money and the extra help. Don't you feel a small bit embarrassed atleast? Being bought titles is nothing to celebrate, it means much more when you win things fairly.

More toilet roll. Keep it coming

Dont Matter

Quote from: INDIANA on April 20, 2014, 01:52:50 PM

You have more bought All Irelands on the way, any shame in ruining Gaelic Games?
Peter Quinn

INDIANA

Quote from: Dont Matter on April 20, 2014, 01:55:05 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on April 20, 2014, 01:52:50 PM

You have more bought All Irelands on the way, any shame in ruining Gaelic Games?

You must have shares in Andrex?

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on April 20, 2014, 01:48:52 PM
Never hear so  much crying about Dublin, G lads u watch the game at all. Cavan beat themselves, they were on top for long periods but didn't make it count, that was the score board, 1 point in the 2nd half, who do you blame for that? The Ref was poor no doubt but he not the reason you lost. We play Dublin next week in Croke park and its a  big advantage for them at Home but you wouldn't want it any other way. Play them out of Croke Park Derry may have a good chance but every player wants to play in Croke Park.

Like I said you boys wouldn't even go out and watch your own team in Derry city when we went up there so I wont be lectured to by a Derry man. Cavan scored 3 points in the 2nd half, Dublin scored 6. it was 7 - 5 at half time.

mylestheslasher

Like I say Dublin fans complaining about booing, Dublin fans complaining about scumbags. Am I in the twilight zone. If I wanted to be sure of finding such behavior I would head to Hill 16 when the Dubs are playing. I was there once when Dublin played Tyrone and a gang of ye were chanting something about "orange bastards" at Tyrone. Like I said, look after yer own big problem before you try and fix a small problem in Cavan.

Why not answer Don't Matter, why is so much money being given from HQ to the Dubs when they are well able to fund themselves?

Dont Matter

Quote from: INDIANA on April 20, 2014, 01:56:46 PM
You must have shares in Andrex?

No shame and then we have to pay for your bankers mess aswell to add to paying for your All Irelands.
Peter Quinn

rodney trotter

Cavan - J Farrelly; B Fortune, K Clarke, P Faulkner; G Smith, C Moynagh, C Brady (0-1); L Buchanan, M Argue (0-1); P Graham, E Flanagan (0-2), A Watson; D McVeety, T Hayes (0-2), J Dillon (0-3). Sub: A O'Hara for Moynagh, K Bouchier (0-1) for Dillon (black), C Moynagh for Fortune, C Byrne for Flanagan, E Hession for Graham, G McGovern for Buchanan.

All under age next year. Maybe next year there is an Ulster & All Ireland, Conor Madden, would have been a big help yesterday, also  eligible next year. Ryan Connolly a great prospect from the Minor team

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: mylestheslasher on April 20, 2014, 02:01:31 PM
Like I say Dublin fans complaining about booing, Dublin fans complaining about scumbags. Am I in the twilight zone. If I wanted to be sure of finding such behavior I would head to Hill 16 when the Dubs are playing. I was there once when Dublin played Tyrone and a gang of ye were chanting something about "orange b**tards" at Tyrone. Like I said, look after yer own big problem before you try and fix a small problem in Cavan.

Why not answer Don't Matter, why is so much money being given from HQ to the Dubs when they are well able to fund themselves?

You're sure taking your beating badly.  ::) Sad is the only word.
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

INDIANA

Quote from: mylestheslasher on April 20, 2014, 02:01:31 PM
Like I say Dublin fans complaining about booing, Dublin fans complaining about scumbags. Am I in the twilight zone. If I wanted to be sure of finding such behavior I would head to Hill 16 when the Dubs are playing. I was there once when Dublin played Tyrone and a gang of ye were chanting something about "orange b**tards" at Tyrone. Like I said, look after yer own big problem before you try and fix a small problem in Cavan.

God myles you really are a bitter, sad little man. Why play up to the Neil Toibin Cavan stereotype?

Dont defend the indefensible from the sc**bag element of the Cavan support. The officials are entitled to a basic duty of care - your fans provided nothing but toerag behaviour yesterday

I have never defended any of the sc**bag element of the Dublin support and never will.

As regards money- thats the last resort of the village idiot on gaaboard.

You think Cavan's 4 ulster u21's was built on bread and water?

Sure listen Don't matter and yourself can debate that all day. The poor misguided fool has been looking for a playmate for a few months now. You look like you can provide that.

Shrewdness

Two points to make. Firstly the choice of venue for yesterday's semi finals. Some people are saying that Portlaoise was chosen to suit the Dubs, but in fairness to them, i don't think that's the case and this is the reason why. .When the venues were announced there were still 6 counties in it, as the Munster and Ulster Finals hadn't been played. Roscommon v Cork/ Tipperary was fixed for Portlaoise. If it was Dublin v Donegal, the game was to be played in Tullamore as far as i remember. If it was Dublin v Cavan, it would be played in Portlaoise as a double header with the other semi, which is exactly what happened. So if Donegal had won Ulster, the Dubs wouldn't have even been in Portlaoise yesterday.. Re the Roscommon defence, it has to be remembered that the entire half back line that started the championship against Mayo were missing through injury yesterday. Fintan Sweeney, Fintan Kelly and Conor Daly were all missed and we need some of them back for the final, with all due respect to the lads who replaced them yesterday.

Westside

It's easy for the Dubs to sit back and call us bad losers etc.. You have your U21 All Ireland Final, you have so much success you can pick and choose which big games you go to, you know you will get many many All Ireland Semi Finals and an U21 Semi Final barely registered a blip on the radar going by the poor crowd of Dubs there yesterday. Bear in mind we have about one twentieth the population of Dublin, a fraction of the funding, we might not see an All Ireland Semi Final for 15 years again. We're hurting.

Cavan have a good few available for next year, the loss of Moynagh, McVeety and Clarke is huge but we dealt with Brady and Flanagan moving on so maybe we will remain competitive. And we will probably have a more impressive array of forward next year with Connolly and Galligan and Hayes a year older. Is there a Gearoid or Barry or Moynagh or Flanagan in there to lead them and keep the tone from previous years? We'll see..

beer baron

Quote from: rodney trotter on April 20, 2014, 02:09:36 PM
Cavan - J Farrelly; B Fortune, K Clarke, P Faulkner; G Smith, C Moynagh, C Brady (0-1); L Buchanan, M Argue (0-1); P Graham, E Flanagan (0-2), A Watson; D McVeety, T Hayes (0-2), J Dillon (0-3). Sub: A O'Hara for Moynagh, K Bouchier (0-1) for Dillon (black), C Moynagh for Fortune, C Byrne for Flanagan, E Hession for Graham, G McGovern for Buchanan.

All under age next year. Maybe next year there is an Ulster & All Ireland, Conor Madden, would have been a big help yesterday, also  eligible next year. Ryan Connolly a great prospect from the Minor team

Moynagh,Clarke and Mc Veety will be 3 massive losses,i think this year was the year if we were going to do it but i hope im wrong.

PaoloRossi

Well I think everyone has teased out all they can about the Cavan Dublin match yesterday, only saw the 1st half so I can't comment on what happened in the 2nd but it would seem that Cavan let the game go. Anyways can we now stop with these petty point scoring comments, look there are always going to be fans in every county who take things too far and whose general behaviour does not represent a county's supporters as a whole.