2013 All Ireland Final: Mayo v Dublin

Started by All of a Sludden, August 26, 2013, 10:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

southdown

Where Mayo CB offered any tickets or Hill 16?

Zulu

ballinaman

Quote from: Zulu on September 18, 2013, 01:26:39 PM
4 or 5K I think.
Good few swapped but majority will go to underage and panel members of clubs in Mayo

bucko

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 18, 2013, 01:10:56 PM
But Lar, this Mayo team hasn't been tested yet.....
True, Donegal and Tyrone were spent forces while Cork and Kerry were performing at the peak of their powers... ??? :P

Jinxy

Quote from: Sidney on September 18, 2013, 01:03:32 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on September 18, 2013, 12:48:35 PM
[
Rory O'Carroll has been poor this year. The very first game in the Leinster Championship, Dennis Glennon gave him the run around. Hasn't been much better since.
Glennon got two points in a game which wasn't much more than a training session for Dublin.

In which games exactly has he been poor?

He was roasted against us.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

liihb

In fairness O'Carroll is not having a great year, but Cafferky was roasted against SO'N for the first half of Mayo Tyrone
Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

muppet

Quote from: liihb on September 18, 2013, 01:55:23 PM
In fairness O'Carroll is not having a great year, but Cafferky was roasted against SO'N for the first half of Mayo Tyrone

Cafferkey wasn't marking SON he was marking McAliskey.
MWWSI 2017

bucko

Quote from: muppet on September 18, 2013, 02:18:13 PM

SON moved out to the 40' before throw in.

Mayo4Sam

Even worse, he got roasted by a player he wasnt marking on a spent force of a team
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

muppet

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on September 18, 2013, 02:22:10 PM

Even worse, he got roasted by a player he wasnt marking on a spent force of a team

...while not being tested.
MWWSI 2017

highorlow

Any word on the health of our camp?

Did they come back from the magical mystery tour?
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: muppet on September 18, 2013, 02:23:42 PM

Sure how could he ever be tested, theres no marquee forwards in mayo for him to mark
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

muppet

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on September 18, 2013, 02:49:50 PM
Quote from: muppet on September 18, 2013, 02:23:42 PM

Sure how could he ever be tested, theres no marquee forwards in mayo for him to mark

Mark E. Ronaldson?
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Mayo v Donegal

Quote from: muppet on August 04, 2013, 02:05:32 AM
Quote from: Mayo Mick on August 03, 2013, 11:48:11 PM
No time for posting this week but simply we will win this pulling up and the semi too. 7+ tomorrow.

I hate to agree with you.

But his won't be like London.

Mayo by a long way, ad then great difficulty controlling the hype.

Mayo v Tyrone prediction

GAA Discussion / Re: Tyrone vs Mayo AISF Semi-Final - August 25th
« on: August 25, 2013, 01:12:45 AM »
I know Stephenite is waiting on my big game prediction and has locked in a Qantas booking for the weekend after the one Tony Fearon would book.

Mayo will struggle to get out of the Tyrone blocks for a long time tomorrow. Most of the first half will be played outside the Tyrone 45m line. I think Hennelly will play a part here if he starts hitting long range frees.

In the 2nd half I feel if we click then start to open out a lead, then Tyrone will have to come out to play. After that it will be game on and if Tyrone get the important scores they could win. But that would be desperation stuff, and if all that happens we could really kick on as we have been doing.

I am predicting a 6-8 point win for a Mayo team pulling away after a very difficult first 25 -35 minutes.

Somewhere between now and Sunday I need to have a feed of pints and then make my prediction.
MWWSI 2017

bucko

Quote from: muppet on September 18, 2013, 03:20:40 PM
Mayo v Donegal

Quote from: muppet on August 04, 2013, 02:05:32 AM
Quote from: Mayo Mick on August 03, 2013, 11:48:11 PM
No time for posting this week but simply we will win this pulling up and the semi too. 7+ tomorrow.

I hate to agree with you.

But his won't be like London.

Mayo by a long way, ad then great difficulty controlling the hype.

Mayo v Tyrone prediction

GAA Discussion / Re: Tyrone vs Mayo AISF Semi-Final - August 25th
« on: August 25, 2013, 01:12:45 AM »
I know Stephenite is waiting on my big game prediction and has locked in a Qantas booking for the weekend after the one Tony Fearon would book.

Mayo will struggle to get out of the Tyrone blocks for a long time tomorrow. Most of the first half will be played outside the Tyrone 45m line. I think Hennelly will play a part here if he starts hitting long range frees.

In the 2nd half I feel if we click then start to open out a lead, then Tyrone will have to come out to play. After that it will be game on and if Tyrone get the important scores they could win. But that would be desperation stuff, and if all that happens we could really kick on as we have been doing.

I am predicting a 6-8 point win for a Mayo team pulling away after a very difficult first 25 -35 minutes.

Somewhere between now and Sunday I need to have a feed of pints and then make my prediction.
I'm holding my Paddy Power bet till then. 8)