Sean Cavanagh

Started by lenny, August 05, 2013, 06:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Boone

Do he and Colm have any other brothers coming down the tracks?

tonysoprano

I cannot for the life of me get over the fuss that has been made about this incident. Don't want to sound like a broken record here but Sean Cavanagh did what I would do and what most other people would do in that situation if they had a choice. Joe Brolly says that this is untrue, that most people wouldn't do that. It is a split second decision whether to foul or to try and tackle the player legally but either way, if it means preventing a goal that would lose you the game it is an easy decision.

Derry should beaten Cavan in the qualifiers but were not cute enough after they went a point ahead in injury time. I know that every Derry player would given their left nut have made the Quarter Finals and regret not stopping Cavan Sean-Cavanagh-style when they made their last attack before the end of normal time.

I don't think anyone disagrees with the fundamentals of what Brolly was saying. I really enjoy him as a pundit. Think he makes some excellent (maybe unpopular) points but he went way over the top. A straight red for a last man foul is the only way to eradicate this sort of behaviour.

Farrandeelin

Sean Cavanagh will bate Mayo on his own. But we'll go up and have a .nice day out anyway.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

laoislad

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 07, 2013, 12:38:12 PM
Sean Cavanagh will bate Mayo on his own. But we'll go up and have a .nice day out anyway.

Jaysis I hope it's a Mayo Kerry final. Can you imagine the shite that will be on here if it's the other two that make it.
There is nothing to like about either Tyrone or Dublin imo.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

EC Unique

Quote from: laoislad on August 07, 2013, 12:40:41 PM

Jaysis I hope it's a Mayo Kerry final. Can you imagine the shite that will be on here if it's the other two that make it.

Stick to the soccer stuff wee man.

whiskeysteve

Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

Nally Stand

Quote from: EC Unique on August 07, 2013, 12:47:51 PM

+1
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

EC Unique

Sean Cavanagh must be having some laugh. A thread on here about him has developed into an online fight between 2 keyboard warriors from Dublin and Kerry. Deadly stuff  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

magpie seanie

Never heard of a dog being referred to as "a growler" and I lived in Dublin 13 years. Pathetic stuff.

laoislad

Quote from: Nally Stand on August 07, 2013, 01:21:56 PM

+1

I'll post wherever and whenever I bloody well like. I certainly won't be told what to do by the likes of you two.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Cold tea

Quote from: laoislad on August 07, 2013, 02:16:36 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on August 07, 2013, 01:21:56 PM

+1

I'll post wherever and whenever I bloody well like. I certainly won't be told what to do by the likes of you two.

LMAO - Take a reddner kid. You tell them!!!

Jonah

Quote from: EC Unique on August 07, 2013, 01:30:52 PM
Sean Cavanagh must be having some laugh. A thread on here about him has developed into an online fight between 2 keyboard warriors from Dublin and Kerry. Deadly stuff  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Probably nothing compared to the amount of people who laugh at you on a daily basis.
You fool.

BennyHarp

Bejaysus, this thread has taken a bizarre turn!
That was never a square ball!!

Cold tea

Nally Stand

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore