Dublin vs Kerry - Sunday September 1st

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 05, 2013, 03:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: muppet on August 06, 2013, 06:36:58 PM
You should probably find somewhere else to post your fantasies.

Look I know I humiliated you over on non-GAA section a while back but that's no reason to be chasing me around here nipping at my ankles like an angry poodle  ;D It just reinforces that lapdog image I have of you that Seafoid exploits so well.

yellowcard

Does anyone know whether tickets for this will go on general sale or through both countiy boards only? I'd imagine demand for this will be sky high so they will be like hens teeth.

Gabriel_Hurl

Well - the GAA are offering a special deal with tickets for the Dublin/Cork hurling game paired up with this one

http://www.gaa.ie/gaa-news-and-videos/daily-news/1/0408131820-ticket-package-dublin-semi-finals/

yellowcard

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 06, 2013, 10:53:49 PM
Well - the GAA are offering a special deal with tickets for the Dublin/Cork hurling game paired up with this one

http://www.gaa.ie/gaa-news-and-videos/daily-news/1/0408131820-ticket-package-dublin-semi-finals/

Cheers in fairness to the GAA that's a very good initiative with the double match offer.

Hound

Quote from: yellowcard on August 06, 2013, 10:45:44 PM
Does anyone know whether tickets for this will go on general sale or through both countiy boards only? I'd imagine demand for this will be sky high so they will be like hens teeth.
Tickets have been on general sale for this semi final since before the pairings were even known.

gaa.tickets.ie

I see in today's Irish Times that Darragh O'Se has tipped Kerry to win. Says it'll be a shootout and the team with the best set of forwards will win, and "I would trust our forwards more than Dublin's".

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Hound on August 07, 2013, 08:22:47 AM
I see in today's Irish Times that Darragh O'Se has tipped Kerry to win...

Yeah, and he tipped Monaghan to beat ourselves...  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 07, 2013, 09:50:28 AM
Quote from: Hound on August 07, 2013, 08:22:47 AM
I see in today's Irish Times that Darragh O'Se has tipped Kerry to win...

Yeah, and he tipped Monaghan to beat ourselves...  ;)

Hes hardly going to say otherwise is he .....................................at least Darragh is honest and feels\knows Kerry can beat Dublin unlike what Eamon Fitz has come out with

Dont Matter

A nice reduction in prices for the GAAs favorite child. What more can they do to hand ye an All Ireland once again?
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

INDIANA

Quote from: Dont Matter on August 07, 2013, 12:31:06 PM
A nice reduction in prices for the GAAs favorite child. What more can they do to hand ye an All Ireland once again?

Well when we build half you clubhouses and pitches for you- you can't begrudge us saving  a tenner can you? ;)

Unless you enjoy getting togged out under a tree?

squire_in_navy_slacks

What about Newstalks favourite little bitch................Parky, besides its Mayos to loose, this is just a curtain raiser...............................infact this is like kerrys all ireland

Canalman

Yep. Policy to do so since the reduction brought in in 2008 and 2010  to the benefit of Cork supporters. Any county that gets to both semi finals will benefit also in the future.

Dont Matter

Quote from: INDIANA on August 07, 2013, 12:44:21 PM

Well when we build half you clubhouses and pitches for you- you can't begrudge us saving  a tenner can you? ;)

Unless you enjoy getting togged out under a tree?

Under a tree? There was none of that, we always had fine places to put on the gear.

Peter Quinn

Dont Matter

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on August 07, 2013, 12:54:16 PM

What about Newstalks favourite little bitch................Parky, besides its Mayos to loose, this is just a curtain raiser...............................infact this is like kerrys all ireland

Parky...........is..............................doing...................better..................than...............................his...........................talents......................deserve...........................................
Peter Quinn

Dont Matter

Quote from: Canalman on August 07, 2013, 01:11:04 PM

Yep. Policy to do so since the reduction brought in in 2008 and 2010  to the benefit of Cork supporters. Any county that gets to both semi finals will benefit also in the future.

Soon every Dublin hurling game will be played in Croke Park, jus like the football.
Peter Quinn

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Dont Matter on August 07, 2013, 01:16:37 PM
Quote from: Canalman on August 07, 2013, 01:11:04 PM

Soon every Dublin hurling game will be played in Croke Park, jus like the football.

Soon every second laois man will develop peptic ulcers from holding onto that bitter hate and disdain they have for the capital.............................let it go its an awful lot of hate you are carrying around