Muineachán v Aointrim - USFC QF - 09/06/13

Started by GrandMasterFlash, June 03, 2013, 11:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarneyMan

Is there any advice on getting to casement on sunday and avoiding the tailbacks on the motorway as everyone takes the same exit (Kings Hall) ??

Is there a better way of avoiding the traffic?

timmyot501

O'Rourke tends to make changes from his selections going by the league.  I wonder will this be Tommy in for Malone?  Though if Malone is fully fit I'd start him.  Also agree with earlier poster that Wylie should be a starter.  A fit Doogan would be good to introduce if Clerkin/Lennon is not working.

Orior

I think O'Rourke needs to carefully think about the Ulster semi-final, and should therefore send out a B team against Antrim thereby guarding against unnecessary injury.

With about 10 mins to go and 4 points down he should even resist  throwing on senior players because the ref is bound to play enough added time to haul back any deficit.

(Is that okay Frank? Just make out my cheque to Orior Esquire)
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

babarino

Quote from: FarneyMan on June 06, 2013, 11:14:33 AM
Is there any advice on getting to casement on sunday and avoiding the tailbacks on the motorway as everyone takes the same exit (Kings Hall) ??

Is there a better way of avoiding the traffic?

Travelling on A1 I'll be cutting off at Lisburn and going into Andytown from there. It's worked well before and there's an ex POW club beside Duffys with ample parking.

cluaineois

Dose anyone know where Block B Row B is in the stand in casement. cant find a seating plan anywhere. Thanks
once your a clone your never alone

Milltown Row2

Quote from: cluaineois on June 06, 2013, 01:47:22 PM
Dose anyone know where Block B Row B is in the stand in casement. cant find a seating plan anywhere. Thanks

Seriously? two rows from front and in two from the Andytown road end I would think. At a guess I'd say 21 yard line
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Ard-Rí

Quote from: hardstation on June 06, 2013, 08:07:05 AM
Quote from: Ard-Rí on June 06, 2013, 04:46:39 AM
I'm afraid I can only see this going against the Dál Riata boyos.
Monaghan by 6+
Probably. They wouldn't be great footballers up there. Let's hope the Dál nAraide lads can produce the goods though.

Are Down playing as well?
Ar son Éireann Gaelaí

cluaineois

Quote from: hardstation on June 06, 2013, 02:01:46 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 06, 2013, 01:52:30 PM
Quote from: cluaineois on June 06, 2013, 01:47:22 PM

Seriously? two rows from front and in two from the Andytown road end I would think. At a guess I'd say 21 yard line
Are those seats not closed?  Printed my tickets from season tickets. Got annoyed at the seat allocation for season ticket holders last year and was wondering if anyone could let me know if there is a decent view from this area. Grma

I've never heard of there being designated seats in Casement. In fact, a ticket for the stand does not guarantee you getting into the actual stand. The 'stand' tickets just gets you into the stand side. The actual stand is a 1st come 1st served for those with 'stand' tickets. The rest have to sit on the bleachers.
bein

AQMP

Quote from: Ard-Rí on June 06, 2013, 02:16:31 PM
Monaghan by 6+
Probably. They wouldn't be great footballers up there. Let's hope the Dál nAraide lads can produce the goods though.

There's Dalriada and Dalariada.  One favours the small ball, the other is big ball country.

Ard-Rí

Quote from: hardstation on June 06, 2013, 02:21:52 PM
Quote from: Ard-Rí on June 06, 2013, 02:16:31 PM
Monaghan by 6+

Down played last week. They won.

Fair play to them. Maybe if you Ulaid boys bunch together next year ye will have a functional full-back line between ye.

QuoteThere's Dalriada and Dalariada.  One favours the small ball, the other is big ball country.

And there was I thinking they were just different ways of spelling the same thing!
Ar son Éireann Gaelaí

cluaineois

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 03, 2013, 12:12:44 PM
If this game breaks into 3 pages I'll laugh me head off  ;)

Saffrons by 1
Somebody get ready to catch that mans head.

Captain Obvious

Antrim in a bad place at the moment a bit like Fermanagh were in 2011. Monaghan have a great chance of reaching the Ulster final.

timmyot501

Monaghan had a great chance of reaching an Ulster final last year especially at half time v Down in the Semi final and look how that ended.

Hope you are right though.

Maguire01

Quote from: timmyot501 on June 06, 2013, 05:13:15 PM
Monaghan had a great chance of reaching an Ulster final last year especially at half time v Down in the Semi final and look how that ended.

Hope you are right though.
Not to mention 2008 - the one that got away.

Monaghan won't be looking any further ahead than Sunday. But they will be expected to win on Sunday - a loss would be a disaster. They should also be good enough to win by 5-6 points.

Maguire01

Quote from: cluaineois on June 06, 2013, 04:21:20 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 03, 2013, 12:12:44 PM
If this game breaks into 3 pages I'll laugh me head off  ;)

Saffrons by 1
Somebody get ready to catch that mans head.
Not only are we on page 4, we're also on the second thread!
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=23134.0!