1 (1.2%)
Monaghan
8 (9.5%)
Tyrone
25 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Voting closed: May 19, 2013, 03:43:34 PM

BennyCake

Well folks, the championship is just around the corner. Who's your money on this year for the Ulster title?

I think the winners will come from the Donegal v Tyrone game. It's a tough call but I'm going to tip Donegal just to shade it, and take Ulster again.

Armaghgeddon

Tyrone will defeat Donegal and that is not necessarily a bad thing...Donegal really do need a kick in the arse atm.

Will be Derry vs Monaghan final.

Carmen Stateside

Back door may suite Donegal this year. Although Tyrone is the perfect opposition for them to rise their game. I feel a few easy games in back door will let them build things upand get a bit of momentum built up.  Tyrone seem at a more advanced stage in preparations.

ross4life

More open championship than the last two years. Armagh,Monaghan,Derry will all fancy their chances but the winner of Donegal v Tyrone should win Ulster again.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Itchy

There's a great chance for teams in the weaker side of the Ulster draw to make it to the final and all of the teams on that side will be mad to do that while the likes of Tyrone and Donegal on the other side will have their eyes elsewhere. I hate to say it but I think this is the last chance saloon for some of Monaghans aging team and with effectively a walk over to start they have one big game to make the final. I think its a year too early for Cavan unfortunately.

Maguire01

Quote from: Itchy on April 28, 2013, 07:28:04 PM
There's a great chance for teams in the weaker side of the Ulster draw to make it to the final and all of the teams on that side will be mad to do that while the likes of Tyrone and Donegal on the other side will have their eyes elsewhere. I hate to say it but I think this is the last chance saloon for some of Monaghans aging team and with effectively a walk over to start they have one big game to make the final. I think its a year too early for Cavan unfortunately.
Most of the aging team are now gone, if you look at the team that lined out yesterday. It's a fairly young team. Unfortunately some of our most outstanding players of the last 20 years have already left the stage without an Ulster title.

Also, they wouldn't want to head to Casement with that attitude - that's when you're most likely to be turned over.

BennyCake

Despite their relegation to division 4, Antrim fans are still optimistic. Unlike Down fans.

tintin25

Weaker half of the draw is wide open IMO. Don't think any of the teams stand out on that side. No surprise that the winner if Donegal v Tyrone wins the whole thing, for me. I'll go with Donegal.

Cold tea

BennyCake

Wildweasel74

Went with Donegal to make it 3 in a  row the hard way

theticklemister

Jinxy wont be happy that an Ulster predicition thread popped up. Too many Ulster related threads on this board is his motto.

theticklemister

Syferus

Quote from: theticklemister on May 08, 2013, 07:06:13 PM
Jinxy wont be happy that an Ulster predicition thread popped up. Too many Ulster related threads on this board is his motto.

There's going to be a serious power shift to the Wesht on this forum when Liam O'Neill puts half of Ulster in Connacht..  :-X

lawnseed

i'm drawn toward monaghan.. something in my bones says maybe
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once