Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

bridgegael

mcconville is an excellent co commentator. very informative
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Wildweasel74

Walter Cronc

Armaghgeddon

Don't know if I can watch this anymore, whatever Armagh are playing it isn't football.

All of a Sludden

Quote from: Walter Cronc on May 19, 2013, 02:33:45 PM
This game is by-passing O'Hanlon.

Cavan are playing the sweeper to perfection, you can't single out one player, the game is by-passing the entire Armagh team, especially the management.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Shamrock Shore

Worst Armagh 35 mins in a long long time. Cavan could win this despite themselves!

Walter Cronc

Quote from: All of a Sludden on May 19, 2013, 02:40:25 PM
Quote from: Walter Cronc on May 19, 2013, 02:33:45 PM
This game is by-passing O'Hanlon.

Cavan are playing the sweeper to perfection, you can't single out one player, the game is by-passing the entire Armagh team, especially the management.

I mean it was a high risk that this could happen starting an 18 year old. No means slating the lad.

machaman

This is an utter disgrace. Management don't appear to have a clue. Naive to say the least. I've watched this crap all year so far and it's the same pathetic result each time. Grimley has neither the vision nor intellect to manage a county team.

Wildweasel74

Reality is, if cavan werent doing so much messing about, and unsure of themsleves they be 10pts clear

Sea The Stars

Armagh are awfully disorganised. They have the look of a team that don't know how they're supposed to do when they get the ball. I'd have expected Grimley to have them better prepared. The enormous space in front of Keating and Dunne is a huge advantage to Cavan who themselves are putting in a very spirited if a little nervous display. Cavan by far the better team in the opening half and if they can keep their composure should win.

Tony Baloney

Now I know why I rarely watch football. How many times will Armagh pump the ball into a saturated full forward line before they realise it isnt working?!

In other news Mulligan is in serious need of a short back and sides.