Donegal on slippery slope?

Started by ck, April 08, 2013, 09:06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Quote from: INDIANA on April 27, 2013, 03:05:09 PM
Quote from: trileacman on April 27, 2013, 02:33:30 PM
Weighing up the odds.

Dublin player is accused of biting. He is charged and on appeal it is rescinded due to McBearty not showing up/ a technicality.
OR
Donegal fabricate a biting incident at half time in their last NFL match and take it all the way to the CCC.

Well if I was a betting man I'd see one of them is more plausible. Indiana and some of the other Dubs are in absolute denial, they'll soon be saying it was Jim Mc Guinness on the grassy knoll. To conclude that Donegal fabricated the entire affair just because the CCC didn't hand out any bans is a running leap that Jim Corr would be proud of.

Its called the facts and you have none.

What facts do you have Indiana - please enlighten us?

He wasn't disciplined - is that it or have you more?

AZOffaly

I heard something interesting today which maybe the Dublin lads can confirm. Was there any angle about a gum shield involved?

DuffleKing

The following is fact:

The referee's report highlighted the alleged incident brought to his attention at half time.
The CCC convened an investigation
As a consequence of the investigation, the CCC notified a Dublin player of a proposed three match ban

INDIANA

Quote from: DuffleKing on April 27, 2013, 04:40:20 PM

The following is fact:

The referee's report highlighted the alleged incident brought to his attention at half time.
As a consequence of the investigation, the CCC notified a Dublin player of a proposed three match ban

And the CHC found nothing- fact.

You omitted that bit.

onefaircounty

Quote from: INDIANA on April 27, 2013, 05:41:57 PM

The following is fact:

You omitted that bit.

You keep implying you have facts.

Share them.

muppet

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 27, 2013, 04:10:55 PM
I heard something interesting today which maybe the Dublin lads can confirm. Was there any angle about a gum shield involved?

I heard the same.

If true it isn't good for the Donegal side.
MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

heffo

Quote from: muppet on April 27, 2013, 07:34:41 PM

I heard the same.

It's ok, all the Ulster lads will stick to big Jim's script irrespective.

stephenite

Quote from: heffo on April 27, 2013, 09:39:21 PM
Quote from: muppet on April 27, 2013, 07:34:41 PM

I heard the same.

It's ok, all the Ulster lads will stick to big Jim's script irrespective.

This is getting more and more bizarre. If what I think is being suggested than what would be the punishment?

ck

Someone is gonna have to speak really slowly and spell this out for me. What is this gumshield story and how does it make Donegal look bad? Sorry but i'm lost here

DuffleKing

Quote from: INDIANA on April 27, 2013, 05:41:57 PM

The following is fact:

You omitted that bit.

CHC did not find enough

ONeill

Quote from: ck on April 28, 2013, 12:07:26 AM
Someone is gonna have to speak really slowly and spell this out for me. What is this gumshield story and how does it make Donegal look bad? Sorry but i'm lost here

Why would an injection be needed or publicised if the Dublin Vampire had a gumshield in?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

J70

Quote from: ONeill on April 28, 2013, 12:52:29 AM
Quote from: ck on April 28, 2013, 12:07:26 AM

Why would an injection be needed or publicised if the Dublin Vampire had a gumshield in?

Gumshields cover bottom teeth too?

omagh_gael

If it is correct that McBrearty didn't attend the hearing and that's why the Dublin player got off, then what are the repercussions for McBrearty? We've seen how ruthlessly JMcG treated KC for breaking omerta, surely Paddy's (apparent) no show goes against Donegal's 'siege mentality' policy?

CorkMan

Why would he not show up? Surely he'd want whoever supposedly bit him punished.