St. Brigid's vs. Crossmaglen Rangers - All-Ireland Senior Club Semi-final 2013

Started by Syferus, November 25, 2012, 06:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What was the best move of the game?

Cake's super hop after getting up from a dastardly jab by Callagher
5 (29.4%)
Cake's girating on the floor after said jab
8 (47.1%)
Cake making Jamie Clarke so fearful that he passed the ball despite being one-on-one with the keeper
6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

emmetryan

Later than planned, my tactical analysis of how St Brigid's adopted a lot from Basketball (and I'm not talking hand-passing) to beat Crossmaglen http://action81.com/blog/?p=6746
writer of the Tactics not Passion series at Action81.com

ONeill

Well done to St Brigid's. Stood toe-to-toe with the mighty men and came out the right side. Not many managed that.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

rrhf

Is Cake in the sawdoctors or does every 45 + year old in the West come to look like that.  Big men should not wear that much lycra. 

mackers

Quote from: stew on February 18, 2013, 04:50:38 PM
Bollocks!!!

Can we please give our new manager time to at least get his championship squad together and maybe play a game or two in said competition before we kick him to the kerb?
Whilst I agree with your dismissal of armaghniac's silly post this statement does not sit alongside your other posts about giving the Cross lads a break. We will have five national league games in five weeks now.  How long of a break do you want to give the Cross lads??  The quicker they come back the more time Paul Grimley has to get his championship squad together and playing.  James Morgan and Paul McKeown have a massive chance to get a championship place cemented over the coming weeks, they need to be out on the field impressing their manager.  I'd imagine the Kernans will be back training immediately as they have always done this in the past, it'll be interesting to see how many others show up tonight.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

armaghniac

QuoteWhilst I agree with your dismissal of armaghniac's silly post

I'm not particularly slagging Longford or Paul Grimley, but if we don't win our home games we are in danger of relegation and this would lead to criticism of the manager, whether you think it reasonable or not.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B