Donegal v Tyrone Ulster Championship

Started by give her dixie, October 04, 2012, 08:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

Could well have been Mickey Joe Harte with false ID.
All these mind games could come back to bite Donegal in the ass or neck

Ahh if its in the Irish Times it must be true then.

sheamy

Quote from: Fuzzman on May 23, 2013, 04:00:55 PM
Could well have been Mickey Joe Harte with false ID.
All these mind games could come back to bite Donegal in the ass or neck

Ahh if its in the Irish Times it must be true then.

It comes from the Tyrone press officer Fuzz but you believe what you want!

Rois

Pre-championship night for Club Tyrone up in Garvaghey tonight - I can imagine all the banter we'll hear this evening.  Mickey should make his entrance and name the team and answer a few questions.  Really looking forward to it.

I'll find out the story for yez all this eve about these bloody tickets.  Anybody need one? 

Last time I was at a match in Ballybofey my dad was assessing the minor ref so we had a handy car park pass for the chapel just across the bridge.  Not sure what the plan will be this time.  I think you can come in a back road if you turn left in Killygordon which brings you out the road down the side of McElhinneys car park.  Like a big D-shape, longer but might be easier to get out of afterwards.

Fuzzman

However, Tyrone press officer Eunan Lindsay went some way towards explaining the returning of terrace tickets: to the: "I know from my own club, people are reluctant to take children to a sold-out game on terrace tickets when the place will be full to capacity," he told the Donegal News . "Roughly 25 per cent to a third of the attendance would usually be children and it seems that there are families now who aren't really pushed about going."

He does NOT say we returned 1000 tickets though does he.
In my eyes there were some tickets still available on Sunday night but I find it hard to believe the county board let them be handed back without trying to re-allocate them within clubs were demand was greater than supply but we might never find out.

imtommygunn

theticklemister

A fella from the club here in liverpool said his old club  naomh colmcille bk in donegal recieved extra tickets recently due to the tyrone allocation not being matched.

J70

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 23, 2013, 04:19:10 PM
Why would Donegal make this up??

Indeed. The levels to which opposition supporters are stooping now with their conspiracy theories about Donegal are getting comical!  :D

God14

Is their a € levy on these tickets J70?  ;)

Muzz

Donegal (SF v Tyrone): P Durcan; P McGrath, N McGee, E McGee; A Thompson, K Lacey, F McGlynn; N Gallagher, R Kavanagh; M McHugh, L McLoone, R Bradley; P McBrearty, M Murphy, C McFadden.

So Lacey has made it. 

theticklemister

Muzz

Quote from: theticklemister on May 23, 2013, 05:29:50 PM
We will see!!!

You surely aren't suggesting there are mind games on the go here from Jim???

BennyHarp

That comment by Eunan Lindsay doesn't mention tickets being sent back. They have ran with the story from the Donegal paper and threw in that random comment to add weight. It's an absolute scandal if tickets were sent back as I know personally of people who haven't got one through their clubs. Donegal PR to suggest Tyrone are over confident!  ;)
That was never a square ball!!

muppet

Rumours that Donegal have made a complaint against Tyrone on the following grounds:

1) Some of the returned tickets had bite marks on them;
2) A number of the tickets were actually were for the launch of 'This is Our Year - Too';
3) 200 tickets were for last Sunday's game in Salthill;

MWWSI 2017

tyroneman

Anyone have a seating plan for the main stand?