Ulster Intermediate + Junior Football Club Championships 2012

Started by DownFanatic, September 08, 2012, 05:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

its hard to see them not winning, but then again - paudie hughes is refereeing so anything could happen!

yellowcard

Quote from: clarshack on November 27, 2012, 01:38:09 PM
its hard to see them not winning, but then again - paudie hughes is refereeing so anything could happen!

There may be trouble ahead, and cards as well!

Boghopper

I have to confess that I know little about An Port Mor except they were half decent a few years ago playing in the intermediate grade and then lost a lot of players went back to Junior although have bounced back to intermediate football next year. I know more about Brackaville and I fancy them to follow in our footsteps and lift the Paul Kerr cup they are very mobile and hardworking and have a few good options to spring from the bench also. Brackaville by +6. I heard both teams have already played in a challenge game this year??? Although I'm not sure if this is true.

anportmorforjfc

Good luck to the lads today. Been a great year so far with winning the league and championship, hopefully we can add to it by becoming Armagh's first Ulster Club Junior Football Champions.

Onion Bag

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on December 01, 2012, 02:05:23 PM
Good luck to the lads today. Been a great year so far with winning the league and championship, hopefully we can add to it by becoming Armagh's first Ulster Club Junior Football Champions.

What time is the game? Make sure u keep the board posted with updates
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: Onion Bag on December 01, 2012, 03:07:24 PM
Quote from: anportmorforjfc on December 01, 2012, 02:05:23 PM

What time is the game? Make sure u keep the board posted with updates

Throw in is at 6, i will update as much as i can.

drici

drici

Brackaville 0-06  An Port Mór 2-03

Half Time

drici

Brackaville 0-08  An Port Mór 2-06

Brackaville down to 14.

drici

Brackaville 0-10  An Port Mór 2-09

drici

Brackaville 0-11  An Port Mór 2-09

Sin é

ardchieftain

DuffleKing

Heartiest congratulations to Blackwater town. Great achievement

Harold Disgracey

Well done An Port Mór, black and amber double this weekend?