Premium Tickets

Started by Leo, April 24, 2012, 07:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo

Is it possible to purchase premium tickets for this weekend's NFL final?
Fierce tame altogether

Bud Wiser

How many do you want?

Not selling but I'd say I can get you a few.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Leo

Could do with 2 for a good cause.
Fierce tame altogether

southdown

join an priomh, i have an account, PM me if you need access

blewuporstuffed

Anyone that has a couple of premium level tickets  for sunday they are looking to sell, give me a pm
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

southdown

Not happy - my yearly membership expired last week.  I called up today to renew to get tickets for the weekend and have been told that all memebership slots have now been filled and because I didnt renew on time I have to go onto a waiting list.  A bit harsh... :( :(

heffo

Quote from: southdown on August 01, 2012, 12:45:20 PM
Not happy - my yearly membership expired last week.  I called up today to renew to get tickets for the weekend and have been told that all memebership slots have now been filled and because I didnt renew on time I have to go onto a waiting list.  A bit harsh... :( :(

Were you not contacted ages ago to renew it??

southdown

No, it expired just over a week ago as it I bought the memebership initially in July 2 years ago.  Was eamiled about it, left it for just over a week and have been told I can't renew.  I see they are advertising in all championship match programees, guessing they have been experiencing higher demand.

BennyCake

I remember being able to buy Premium level tickets on crokeparktickets website last year. But you can't this year. No idea why  :-\