More Thuggery on the GAA field

Started by agorm, January 23, 2012, 06:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: Jinxy on January 25, 2012, 11:57:11 PM
In fairness from what I can see at the start of this slow-mo version (mute the sound), there wasn't a whole pile done to the number 4.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUmKAV0y6Yg&feature=player_embedded
Looks like he took a bit of a dive to be honest.
Once he was down he stayed down.
Shag all wrong with him.

Keep an eye on the Dromid No.5 throughout. His involvement escalated something that may have turned out to be nothing.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Jinxy

Just spotted that his own man (18) caught him with his hip at 1:29 as he was wrestling with Dromids no. 5.
So in fairness to him he had some excuse for staying down.
The original incident was definitely a dive though.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Norf Tyrone

Seen this on Facebook, surprised it wasn't on here.

Quote from Kerry manager Jack O'Connor in his book; 'Keys to the Kingdom' when Billy Morgan complained about the methods Kerry used to beat Cork;
Jack said, "No grace. It's over Billy. Grow up and take your beating."

Jack's club? Dromid Pearses.

You might want to have a word with your committee Jacko?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

AQMP

OK, I've waited 48 hours for someone else to make this comment

There's evidence that the Derrytresk players could not have grabbed the Dromid players by the balls as it's quite clear they have none.

Where's me coat...

mick999

I see that Dr Crokes are getting in on the act now :

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/sport/2012/0126/1224310757213.html

"but it also emerged yesterday Kerry senior club Dr Crokes have expressed some concerns about their All-Ireland senior club semi-final against Armagh champions Crossmaglen, which is set for Portlaoise on Saturday, February 18th.

They have looked for some assurances that the venue will have adequate stewarding and Garda presence, and are also looking to block book a section of the stand for their supporters only"

AZOffaly

That's quite pathetic out of Crokes.

fitzroyalty

sheamy

Oh holy fck! There is gonna be war now...

'No blacks or nordies need apply'

AZOffaly

Who said anything about black people?

sheamy

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 26, 2012, 09:23:37 AM
Who said anything about black people?
me...we shall overcome...we shall overcome...

AQMP

Quote from: AQMP on January 26, 2012, 09:04:34 AM
OK, I've waited 48 hours for someone else to make this comment

There's evidence that the Derrytresk players could not have grabbed the Dromid players by the balls as it's quite clear they have none.

Where's me coat...

Add Crokes to the list...shameful.  Crossmaglen isn't even in Tyrone!

lynchbhoy

Quote from: fitzroyalty on January 26, 2012, 09:20:52 AM
Cross will love that.
dr crokes have enough to worry about on the field without giving Cross this kind of motivation.

I honestly hope the Cross boys play the football they are capable of and shut these whinging kerry feckers up.

cornafean

Bad, bad mistake by Crokes to motivate Cross in this way. I had suspicions, based on what I had heard from GAA people up that country that there was a serious risk of complacency on Cross' part going into this game, and that Crokes would be well placed to catch them on the hop if this complacency affected the team. By insulting Cross and their supporters, Crokes have made certain that the real Cross team will line up on the 18th and they will whip the Kerrymen.
Boycott Hadron. Support your local particle collider.

Main Street

A new GAA guideline will be sent around the country,
'sensible precautions to take before engaging in the act of shaking hands with a Tyrone player'