"Half of all top IRA men worked for the security services "

Started by Minder, December 21, 2011, 10:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myles Na G.

Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 21, 2011, 10:56:27 PM
'written' by Liam Clarke.
Even worse source of info than the flawed 'Cain report'
!!!!!!!
Someone challenged you a few weeks ago to state why you constantly refer to the Cain 'report' (it's a database) as flawed. You didn't respond then, yet here you are at it again. You really are shameless.

sheamy

written by Henry McDonald's workers party sidekick Liam Clarke (a big fan of the WP in their neo-unionism phase) and the source is British Intelligence  :D  :D

Ho Ho Ho....Merry Christmas.

lawnseed

what about the men who died with hunger? were they working for the brits as well?

paper never refused ink ::)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

AQMP

Quote from: lawnseed on December 22, 2011, 09:13:22 AM
what about the men who died with hunger? were they working for the brits as well?

At least 2.5 of them apparently.

Hardy

I was a minor agent myself. My codename was toothpick. I think I was working for the Welsh Secret Service, who were secretly running MI-four-and-three-quarters, a classified unit of British Intransigence which was surreptitiously under the direction of the Garda traffic squad. My job was to report the movements of dangerous elements who were in possession of sensitive inside information such as:

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 21, 2011, 10:31:23 PM
... "half" is a lot. It's 50%.

theskull1

I think its important that we (nationalist society) deny that there might be a shredd of truth in such accusations.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

seafoid

The same thing in Afghanistan with the Taliban. 47% infiltrated. Apparently Mullah Omar is in fact an Eton educated toff whose real name is Nigel Featherston-Haugh .

deiseach

Quote from: mylestheslasher on December 22, 2011, 12:01:09 AM
This story get released once a year by the security "whistleblower". If course, no evidence is ever produced. Are we meant to believe one of the largest armies in Europe couldn't defeat the ira even though it owned 50% of its leadership and 25% of the foot soldiers? Ridiculous.

Usually from Liam Clarke. His stories are so obviously from MI5 that I'm amazed in these hard times for the meeja that anyone will pay him to 'write' them

Trout

In Shinner land the only agents or touts were those we know of (Scap, Donaldson etc) and those that got a bullet from Scapps nutting squad, what, a tout lookin for touts? You couldn't make it up .
Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

seafoid

Quote from: Trout on December 22, 2011, 02:13:41 PM
In Shinner land the only agents or touts were those we know of (Scap, Donaldson etc) and those that got a bullet from Scapps nutting squad, what, a tout lookin for touts? You couldn't make it up .
Trout on touts out

Nally Stand

Quote from: Trout on December 22, 2011, 02:13:41 PM

50% of IRA leaders and 25% of IRA membership all touts? You couldn't make it up!....

Oh wait, someone did make that up!!
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Fear ón Srath Bán

The Brit securocrats have just issued clarification:

Just to clear things up - yes, indeed, we had so many intelligence operatives at all levels in PIRA that we were effectively fighting against ourselves, and we didn't stand a chance. Sorry Old Bean.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Trout

The Brits would have been looking for an end to the killing and bombing and keeping the Union intact & having a political process in place in the six counties. Job done I would say, with the help of their PIRA friends. SF were served up on a silver platter to the Brits, no matter how they try furiously to revise and rewrite history, for the benefit of their sheep.
Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Myles Na G.

Quote from: lawnseed on December 22, 2011, 09:13:22 AM

They didn't die 'with hunger', though, did they. They chose to starve themselves in pursuit of a political objective. Huge difference.